• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stephen Hawking Rushed to Hospital

This is terrible... A great mind, I hope he fairs better.

The nerd in me is very sad to hear this. I've always considered the Professor as a kindred mind in the Universe.

I've made it through about half of his "The Universe in a Nutshell" and I have no idea what he's talking about. The fact that he was on the Simpson's tells me he's an ok guy for a brainiac. Hope he comes out alright.

ohhhhh noooooo! He's my hero!

I've made it through about half of his "The Universe in a Nutshell" and I have no idea what he's talking about. The fact that he was on the Simpson's tells me he's an ok guy for a brainiac. Hope he comes out alright.

How nice of him to lend his voice to the Simpsons :laugh:

My thoughts are with him. He is not only one of the great minds of our time, but simply one of the great minds of ALL time.

Edited for spelling (a long 4/20 :whistling: )

He lent his whole body (and chair) to an episode of ST: TNG. Although, as of late, his disease has progressed to the point where he is not able to do much at all (even with his computer) so he depends (too much I think) on his assistants. Some of whom are supporting their ideas instead of his ideas. But that's all cosmology/physics drama that only a few folks seem to care about.

if he goes thats like half the brain power in the world!!!! I just wish that i could understand more of what he does...but that is way above my head. lol. hope he turns out ok.