• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

STFU Picture, post some

PSTAN

I have a real annoying co-worker that needs to see a STFU picture to get the hint. How will I show it to her, "D" size paper (22" x 34") since I have access to a plotter that will print that size. I am currently having to share our companies "classroom" with her and another person till our department offices are done being built, hopefully soon, so her constant "been there, done it all" jaw flapping is getting old.

Searched for some time this morning to find some of the pictures but since I am at work I don't have time to scroll through all the posts.

Come on people, give me some good ones to show her. :sign:

May not be quite what you're looking for but I think it gets the point across. :laugh:

afd18dc5.gif

How many birds does this kill with one stone? Also dedicated to bfreebern 'cause of the shirt :laugh: :

stfu.jpg

To just add another...sometimes there is something to be said for subtletly...when actions speak louder..

stfu.jpg

alexgtp said:
stfu-gun.jpg

[snapback]196623[/snapback]​

Dude... watch the recoil on that pistol the next time...that's a helluva goose egg, bruddah! :D

Matt R said:
alexgtp said:
stfu-gun.jpg

Dude... watch the recoil on that pistol the next time...that's a helluva goose egg, bruddah! :D
[snapback]196660[/snapback]​

Pistol?

That looks like a freakin' blaster off Battlestar Galactica.

Gotta love that rust on it.

inflatus said:
Matt R said:
alexgtp said:
stfu-gun.jpg

[snapback]196660[/snapback]​

Pistol?

That looks like a freakin' blaster off Battlestar Galactica.

Gotta love that rust on it.
[snapback]196690[/snapback]​

Guess he learned to STFU the hard way :laugh:

I leave work and the internet early today and this is what I come back to? Loads of pics and laughs, I love it! Now to make a poster out of one or combination of some and leave for the Mouthy CoWorker :sign: