• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sticks in Miami

br174

Lifelong Fan
I have a friend on his way to Miami and he asked me where to get some cigars. So my question is where is the best place to get some sticks and can someone suggest a factory or a store and maybe a brand. Addy and name of establishment would be very helpful so he could punch it in to the GPS.

Thanks

Brian

Mandypi, a member of CP resides in Miami and is the cigar expert down there. If it can be gotten, he would know where to get it......

I would for sure check out El Rey de Los Habanos, Pepin's factory. My wife stopped in last year and they were more than kind to her. They also have a fine selection of Pepin smokes in the front. :whistling:

mac

Brian,
I just sent you a PM with a list of places, which, of course, includes Pepin's location. Let me know if you need any more help.

Brian tell your buddy to come visit me at my store. His first smoke is on me!
Several botl's here can vouch for me.

Sabor Havana Cigars
9891 Sunset Drive
Miami, FL 33173
305-412-0720

Gabriel

Sabor Havana Cigars
9891 Sunset Drive
Miami, FL 33173
305-412-0720

Gabriel

Gabriel,
I never been to the store on Sunset, but I have been to the Doral location, and those guys are also very cool. I need to get down there to your store the next time I am in the area.

Mandy

Sabor Havana Cigars
9891 Sunset Drive
Miami, FL 33173
305-412-0720

Gabriel

Gabe, I'm happy that I don't have to go down to Florida to enjoy the benefits :thumbs:

Mandy same offer stands for you, your first stick is on me!

I've only been in twice, but I've been the recipient of this same generosity. My first visit to SH was to pick up a couple sticks for myself, but mainly to get a few appropriate Puts for the Hot Potato Bomb. I made sure to ask for the receipt so that I could remember how much each stick had cost in order to make appropriate puts and takes. When I got home, I noticed that I wasn't charged for the Oliva Serie V Lancero I picked out. I gave a call to the shop to let them know that the inventory would be off (I noticed a young lady taking inventory that day) but that I'd pay for it the next time I came by. The guy on the phone appreciated my call and told me not to worry about it and to just enjoy the stick on them.

Since it was actually to be used as a Put in the Hot Potato Bomb, I didn't get a chance to enjoy it myself, but on my other visit a few days ago, I made sure to pick up another one (and that it was paid for!) so I'll get to try it before too long.

Thanks--and I hope I didn't get anybody in trouble by sharing this!

Monkey thanks for the kind words. As it turns out you dealt with me and called me with your honesty, so no one got in trouble.