• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

still alive and kickin'

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
Hey fellas been a few since my last post, just wanted to pop in and say hi :) and to do some reading.
See what you all heathens have been up to.

Hi, Cheekie! It's good to see you again, here on CP. I hope that you are doing well. I have basically been up to my usual stuff. I am glad that spring is here. The grass, flowers, trees, etc. are beginning to look nice again, after the winter. Take care, Cheekie. Have a wonderful week! Regards, knightlaird

Hey, Cheekie.

Glad to see you back around these parts. :)

Good morning Cheekie, good to see you popin' in. Hope all is well and your a during fine. Stop in more often when you get the chance...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy to see your post. Nice to know you are still around.

Things around here are still the same... :whistling:

Hey EMO............she escaped.

Glad to see you drop by.
Thanks for the wonderful package of cigars!

Take a little time this weekend for yourself.

Oh that's just great, just what we need, two people post padding on the same account... :D

Good to see you again. I hope all is well. Did you smoke the BTL yet?

My male dog, Bully, has fully recovered and is doing fantastic. Hope your puppies came out good and the mom is doing good.

See you in the threads.

Good to see you again. I hope all is well. Did you smoke the BTL yet?

My male dog, Bully, has fully recovered and is doing fantastic. Hope your puppies came out good and the mom is doing good.

See you in the threads.

Good to hear he is doing so well.

She has yet to pop. With the pups comes a trade for a boxer, Emo is heart set on one and I have yet to deny him anything so.... :blush:
Boxers it is for the family dog...

I on the other hand will be taking a hiatus from all the fun stuff. No smoking, drinkin, cussing... Emo has me on a very short leash now a days.

Cheekie...on the straight and narrow? Naw....can't be!

Just because some of us are middle-aged and boring doesn't mean we all should be...c'mon Emo! Don't be such a buzz-kill! :laugh:

Just to keep the universe in balance, I'm going to have to take up hang gliding or rock climbing or something....

How do you tell them apart?

Cheekie wears the pants :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheekie...on the straight and narrow? Naw....can't be!

Just because some of us are middle-aged and boring doesn't mean we all should be...c'mon Emo! Don't be such a buzz-kill! :laugh:

Just to keep the universe in balance, I'm going to have to take up hang gliding or rock climbing or something....
well... For the time being I will be......
* sigh *

How do you tell them apart?

Cheekie wears the pants :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ladies and Gents, He'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress, and try the veal!