• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still alive and kicking

SamGuss

Hey guys,

Just abrief note to let those of you who were wondering (and now for those with paint guns waiting to plaster me LOL) that I am alive and well and still "around". Have finally gotten new work and have been at it hard the last couple weeks. I am now an assistant manager/Manager-in-Training for Radio Shack. Heavy work load right now as I am essentially doing two jobs, sales-person and manager, and going to school (MiT Classes) complete with homework and class assignments.

This also means I am that much closer to getting back to buying cigars :D :love:
I have been dropping in here to keep abreast of what has been happening and will continue to do so and as I said - I am still "around" ;)

Till later my BotL!!!!!!!

Sam

Good to see you haven't left us.
Good luck on your job brotha.

Good to hear. The importantr question is do we get discounts on those remote hygrometers? ;)

I figured y'all warnt leavin' us or nuttin :p

Life gets in the way of cigars once in a while, I hate it when that happens :p

Remember, sell lots of stuff with the MOST mark up (like batteries) then you can buy all the VR's as fast as they come out of the factory :D

I knew you weren't leaving us. We're all too good to you!

Glad to hear things are looking up for you and Sweetie

Dave ;)

Nice to meet you Sam. Glad to hear your still around.

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Was wondering where you've been Sam. Congrats on the job and good to see you posting again.

Big time Congrats on the new job(s). Doing the job of two men means you should be able to have two cigars! ;)

Glad to see your still with us......And even happier to hear your back to work Bro!!!!! Thats always a good thing.... :thumbs:

Outstanding Sam on the new job an all. Good to see your smilin' face back here and postin'..... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D