• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Still haven't learned pass (lets go)

Phil's too embarrassed to admit his pass got high jacked before it even got started.

Had some intensive 'life shuffling' a couple of days after the post followed by a fan short requiring a 'humidor shuffling' a couple of days after that.  The dust is finally settling now so I will update when I get back from Boston next week.  I think my member is still active enough to run one of these =o

For those who don't get it you need to read up, I mean kids these days

TB and Andy both showing up is already a good start, although Gary makes me nervous.  Paul, if you are around this week we can grab a smoke and a history lesson - I will be in Dedham area through Thursday.

insight said:
Had some intensive 'life shuffling' a couple of days after the post followed by a fan short requiring a 'humidor shuffling' a couple of days after that.  The dust is finally settling now so I will update when I get back from Boston next week.  I think my member is still active enough to run one of these =o

TB and Andy both showing up is already a good start, although Gary makes me nervous.  Paul, if you are around this week we can grab a smoke and a history lesson - I will be in Dedham area through Thursday.

I will shoot you a PM.

insight said:

Thanks for the history lesson you and Gary provided me quite amusing. 

Tall Paul said:

Thanks for the history lesson you and Gary provided me quite amusing. 

...wait for the good part to start!

pirate_eye_patches_01.jpg

You should have had Paul cutting them out so they can be sent out with the pass.

JIM!  Ok sorry for delay, her shit is finally almost all moved out so I can unlock the humidor again. Opening up to invitees and those in the know, if you aren't sure what is going on in this thread it probably isn't something you want to get near lol.  I will aim to have the participants and lists finalized in the next 3 weeks and to avoid holiday rush will kick off the first week of the new year.

Maybe he actually meant "lets go," like "Phil lets go of his cigars, knowing it will be years before he sees them again."

insight said:
JIM!  Ok sorry for delay, her shit is finally almost all moved out so I can unlock the humidor again. Opening up to invitees and those in the know, if you aren't sure what is going on in this thread it probably isn't something you want to get near lol.  I will aim to have the participants and lists finalized in the next 3 weeks and to avoid holiday rush will kick off the first week of the new year.

If this is going the first of the year (2014 I assume), I'd like to play.  My last Phil pass was one of those things that I still am trying to figure out what happened.

I'd be honored to be the guy that sits in the corner of the room, have no idea what is going on, but nods his head pretending to get it, and laughs at everything to fit in....can I bee that guy??

If this ever takes off put me in. I have some wisdom to share.....