• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

stock the box

TAX MAN

:D gents my humi is ready for a good stock :D   I myself enjoy good cheep smokes on a regular basis with 10 or 20 premo's aging for special occasions.  

I'm first and foremost a maduro/robusto fanatic so the first list shouldn't be a shocker

:cool: box la gloria cubana's-(the wavells...these were one of my favorite "cheaper" smokes)

:D box P3k's-maduro of course

box mayorga maduro-robusto's.  i'd like to thank hbooker, i think it was you, for that recommendation. if it wasn't booker i apologize.

:D and now for the goodies
it has been rumored around my old smoke shops that ffox's are available.  i have requested the ffox super belicose and the perfecXionX.  will those specifics show or not i don't know but the word is the ffox's are coming.  (i'm only going to pick up 3 of these given the costs.  i need to keep my initial investment to about $500.

while the Bahia is no ffox i'm going to have to pick up a few of these bad larry's.  I will branch out here and go with a camaroon/coranno or something.  But, i am going to have to pick up at least on maduro.

now the ashton 898.  it can't hurt to have a few of these mild to medium beauties aging in the box.

and lastly i'll probably grab a few AVO's, possible #2's, for another mild/medium easy smoke.

well, this should hold me over for a while :thumbs:   wait a minute, i almost forgot the H. upmans.  well, i'm going to have to get some of them too.  oh...the list is long and the cash is short but i'll build slowly but surely

:sign:
wish me luck gents

taxman

Good Luck tax, and for a nice looooooong maduro inexpensive smoke, while you're in the LGC section, try the Soberano Maduro.

Nice selections Taxman. For a cameroon cigar I'd recommend the Fuente 858 Natural or the Hemingway Signature depending on how your cigar budget is. :thumbs:

The Hemingway Signature man you know how to hurt a guy..
Those are like way great. Those are the ones that my son (14) says wow dad now that smells like a good cuban!
lol

Ohh yeah I fot a CAO winter cap (they are giving them away free on thier site) and my som goes "Cool dad that wont fit your fat head and he takes it" Has been wearing it to school.
He says Yeah dad no-one has a CLue what CAO means.

lol
Sure love that boy!
Hbooker