• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stogieman is NOT what he appears to be

Saxjazzman

I do this with regret but I have to call out who appears to be an outstanding member of the community. I hate to do this but his actions leave me no choice.

Awhile back I traded some cigars with him and I thought I would get like kind quality back. I was fooled. I have contacted him on several occasions to make good but he has not. The details are; I have him some fine blends along the quality of White Owl and Phillies (what exactly, I prefer not saying) and he actually had the nerve to give me the following for it:

1- Opus X
1- Ashton VSG
1-Gurkha

So, a word to the wise. Don't trust Stogieman. If you trade with him or exchange cigars expect something like the above in trade!! Some guys have all the class!! :D

:laugh: :laugh: You had me worried there for awhile SJM!

Way to go Stogieman :)

You know better then to post the contents of a bomb. You've been here long enough.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Sorry, I have edited my post to correct.

Sax, it was my pleasure to see you get to enjoy a few quality cigars and there's no need to say anything as you also furnished a baggie of great smokes....... :) :thumbs: :cool: