• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stopped in a shop today

bryan_h

FOG bryanh, Original member #427!
And I couldnt believe what I heard the shop owner tell a guy. I was browsing the walk-in when the owner and a customer walked in. I could tell by the conversation that the guy was an occasional cigar smoker, by no means a regular. As they chatted the customer noted that most of the cigars were fat and that he didnt want a big cigar. The owners response "The cigar companies are not making the smaller cigars much anymore. They burn too hot and have very little flavor, you probably wouldnt enjoy it." :angry: He eventually led the customer to a robusto sized, vanilla flavored something. I didnt look too close to see what it was. The guy bought 10!

They didnt have what I was looking for but for a small shop they had some decent stuff, alot of Fuente(no Anejo or Opus) ??? , Padron 1964, VSG Tres Mystiques. I ended up getting a Padron 1964 :D and 2 CAO MX2. I havent tried the MX2, but I'll make an attempt at a review when I smoke it. Like I said earlier, decent shop but I probably wont go back a whole lot. The coolest thing about it was that the owner had been in business for 42 years and he had some cool cigar antiques and alot of old boxes.
Bryan :thumbs:

I wonder when those stupid cigar companies in Cuba are going to realize this and stop producing TPC's, PC's, Coronas and Lonsdales. :lookup:

coventrycat86 said:
I wonder when those stupid cigar companies in Cuba are going to realize this and stop producing TPC's, PC's, Coronas and Lonsdales. :lookup:
Maybe they haven't heard yet about the poor quality of smokes of those sizes? :)

Back