• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey

MarkJr

willing participant in this game we play
I was in my local B&M which also happens to double as a liquor store, and a rep brought a bottle of Stranhan's Colorado Whiskey in for us to sample. And I do have to say that I thought it was a good pour, and can't imagine it to be very expensive, so it is needless to say that I was disappointed to find out that the distirubtor decided not to pick it up and it won't be available around here. I am wondering if anyone has knowledge of where I could find this. I go to NY regularly and CT so if these are places that I can get it I would love that.

It was pretty widely available until earlier this year when they had some supply issues. My understanding is it is only available in Colorado at the moment.

The stuff is near impossible to find now.which is too bad since it was/is pretty good stuff.I haven't seen any in a store for almost a year. (MD/NJ/NY)

That sucks, although I didn't get a price on it, I thought it would be a good bottle in the sub $40 range. Oh well. I'll still keep my eyes open.

That sucks, although I didn't get a price on it, I thought it would be a good bottle in the sub $40 range. Oh well. I'll still keep my eyes open.
One of the CO brothers might be able to help out... I still have 1/2 a bottle or so. I don't remember it being hard to find at all, but I left CO in the spring. Good luck! :)