• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Strangest place you've ever smoked a cigar

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
So while typing into another thread, this came to me... where's the strangest place you've ever smoked a cigar?

I once smoked a cigar on a roller coaster at six flags over texas. We were there for one of my kids birthdays on a nice summer evening here in north texas... I was smoking, and the kids wanted to ride this roller coaster, so we got into line - and the sign says NO SMOKING... so one of the kids who work at six flags sniffed and asked "is anyone smoking?" noses lead right to me, and I said "I'm not smoking it, I'm puffing it" so the kid was like "oh -- ok then" :whistling: so when we got to the gate I took the rear seat, my wife right in front of me in the second to last seat... I didn't want to blind anyone with my ash! ;)

So there I am riding this roller coaster, smoking my cigar... My wife took some video on her cell phone, you really can't make anything out because it was so dark, but you can definitely see the coal get bright red as I "puff" :thumbs:

TRUE STORY. When I find the video, I'll post it and link to it. :thumbs:

Hilarious, who can beat that!? :cool:

EDIT: CLICK HERE to see the video... its only in the first 5 seconds of this 43 second video - the rest is the roller coaster ride... Look closely and you'll see a large bearded man with a bright red dot in the middle of his face --- THATS ME! :cool:

i smoked cigars in the hatch of my 113a3 armored vehicle all through my tour in bosnia once during a fire fight.

OK... video added! :)

CLICK HERE to see the video... its only in the first 5 seconds of this 43 second video - the rest is the roller coaster ride... Look closely and you'll see a large bearded man with a bright red dot in the middle of his face --- THATS ME! :cool:

Rod said:
Only in Texas... :)
[snapback]251082[/snapback]​

Rod, everything's bigger in texas.... Even the idiots! LIKE ME! :p

(figured I'd say it before someone else did)

I can't think of any place really strange but I do get weird looks as I smoke while jogging around the local high school track.

A few years ago I took a trip to Costa Rica and Nicaragua to work at an orphanage in Nicaragua. While touring San Jose, CR a few of us purchased a couple of Cohibas for our trek to Nicaragua. After all the work was done we had a free day to tour Volcan Arenal and stayed at a nice resort type area beneath the volcano. One of our members lived in Costa Rica and visited Arenal often so he knew the landsacpe. Our group of 7 hiked up Volcan Arenal but after reaching the "safe limit" three of us continued up the volcano. We found this huge boulder the size of a mini van that was laying at the edge of the rain forest, climbed on top and lit our Cohibas. That's when our friend told us that the boulder we were sitting on wasn't there last week when he visited the same spot. That's when we also noticed in the near distance smoking rocks rolling down the side of the volcano. We sat there for about an hour enjoying our cigars and watching smoking rocks rolling down the side of Volcan Arenal.

:cool:

lucasbuck said:
I can't think of any place really strange but I do get weird looks as I smoke while jogging around the local high school track.
[snapback]251092[/snapback]​

Only a health nut like yourself, would do that Craig :sign:

Not really strange location, but strange conditions. After UCONN beat Georgetown on a last second, Ray Allen floater to win the 1995 Big East tournament, I stood on my porch with a buddy and had a victory cigar in freak March blizzard. negative wind-chill, heavy snow, crazy wind. It was a great cigar.

Nothing too crazy for me but for me it was in a tattoo salon in Poland, and of course on the ski slopes.

Smoking a cigar in a Hostel while everyone else is smoking Mary Jane in Amsterdam. :love:

dont know if this qualifies or not, but i caught myself feeling a little odd the other day as i was puffing on one of fidel's finest outside a starbucks while in deep theological conversations with my pastor.

I have 2,

About 300 meters underground while spelunking in New Mexico.

And sitting in a bunker about 12 clicks away from Trinity Site (where the first A-bomb was tested) White Sands New Mexico watching B-51s and Pershing Missles blow the piss out of a Mountain range about 60 clicks away...

Wurm said:
Toaster said:
"clicks" eh?
[snapback]251269[/snapback]​

click = kilometer
[snapback]251275[/snapback]​

"Kilometers" eh? :p

Here in the USA we measure by MILES :whistling: (just kidding, well- no actually - we do!)

I love the jogging while smoking Craig... SWEET! Reminds me of that episode of 2 1/2 men, where Charlie is working out drinking bourbon from his sports bottle, and when asked why he drinks bourbon while working out - his reply is "Gin makes me sweat!" :thumbs: :love: I LOVE IT!

The U.S. Military has been using Kilometers for years :)

And the metric system > english unit system :p

*edit* And I just watched your video, lol I'm glad you didn't end up with ash in your eyes. :laugh:

Wurm said:
The U.S. Military has been using Kilometers for years :)

That's irony right there.

No weird places but best was at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

At a strip club? I know it's not weird. Expected even, but I used to manage a couple of local strip clubs here in Tucson. The DJ, the other manager and I used to light up all at the same time in the DJ booth and we'd puff away until the cigar smoke was thicker than the fog coming out of the fog machine.