• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

strong smokes!

jaret5445

I have been smoking cigars for 7 or 8 years now and im moving toward thre srtonger smokes as of lately. I mean the meduim to strong in smoking terms.
My question is this " If you smoke stronger cigars normally, does your body get used to the stronger flavor where it does not make your brow sweat and your stomach less queezy"?
Basically, is there a tolerance your body has for the strong ones that will help me enjoy them more in the future?

Thanks jaret ;)

First of all welcome to CP. Why not go to the lobby and intro yourself. :thumbs: I've been smoking strong ones for a while now. You do seem to build a tolerence to them. I still get a buzz on some. VSG's, Opus X, and BBF sometimes do it. I smoke slowly and this seems to cut down on after affects.

I think you get used to them after a while. I remember back in my early days getting dizzy, etc. when smoking some of the stronger ones. Now, I hardly even notice.

I agree.... I remember smoking stuff like VSG's and BBF's, and getting buzzed. Now they are just regular cigars. (they are still very good, but no longer produce any kind of buzz for me)

:0 Are we just dope (cigar) addicts now? :p

I long for the day that I can find a cigar that will make me dizzy or give me a buzz. I've had strong ones but none gave me a buzz. ???