• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stuck in my head

All day at work yesterday and today, I could not get a song out of my head (Billionaire) . Of course it's some pop bubblegum song. Last week it was Baby monkey . So what song is it that you can't get out of your head?

The Band. Rocking Chair.

"Oh, to be home again, down in old Virginny. With my very best friend, they call him Ragtime Willy."

I love The Band.

I clicked one of CC's links yesterday. Big mistake.

Not a song, but there's a new commercial for Time Warner Cable that's been airing involving 4 musicians jamming via webcams. The song they're playing has one of the most annoying riffs I've heard and the fact that I've seen it about a dozen times over the past two days is driving me nucking futs.

Not a song, but there's a new commercial for Time Warner Cable that's been airing involving 4 musicians jamming via webcams. The song they're playing has one of the most annoying riffs I've heard and the fact that I've seen it about a dozen times over the past two days is driving me nucking futs.
Ohh don't get me started on free credit report dot com .

you-are-now-listening.gif

I have young kids, so the worst is hearing one of the kid shows on the way out the door. Getting Dora or a Kai Lan song stuck in your head for the day really sucks! :D

Oh Mikki your so fine you blow my mind. Hey Mikki---Hey Mikki.

Not Toni Basil's version but my own to my wifey :D

I have young kids, so the worst is hearing one of the kid shows on the way out the door. Getting Dora or a Kai Lan song stuck in your head for the day really sucks! :D

Elmo's World or Baby Einstein....

Usually it's Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse or Special Agent Oso here. This week though, my daughter's had Toy Story 2 on a daily loop, so it's the "Woody's Roundup" Theme Song. He's the rootinist, tootinist cowboy in the Wild West, you know.