• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suffering Bastard

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
There's this Chinese restaruant called the Golden Buddha...it's in Howe, IN...just off the Toll Road. They have a bar there...one of the many speciality drinks they have is this thing called a "Suffering Bastard". i've never seen it made anywhere else and in all my years of bartending...could not figure out how to make it. One would get you drunk...and I mean drunk. Two would get you falling down wasted. I never saw anyone or heard of anyone drinking three, but I saw many a biker (even real big guys) getting carried out of that place.

Anyway...anyone else ever come across this gasoline cocktail??? :cool:

Suffering Bastard

Recipe:
1 oz Gin
1 oz Rum
1/2 oz Lime Juice
1 dash Bitters
1 oz Ginger Ale
Pour into a highball glass over ice. Enjoy it now suffer later!

I've never had a suffering bastard but I know I've been a suffering bastard all too many mornings.

Thanks Ed!!! :D

But that isn't the drink I'm talking about. Sounds good though. :p In the world of cocktails...there's alot of ways to make drinks. It might be close to the SB I've had...but that isn't quite it. Gin an Rum yes...no bitters or ginger ale...it was more juice based. Although I do know that the rum used was 151. And watching them pour it...it had more than 2 oz. of booze. :p :p :p :p

Ancient Chinese secret ;) :p :D LMAO

No..really...they won't tell. :cool:

Ahhh,, it's a secret an ancient chinese owl told them eh? Guess you'll just have to watch closer next time you order one. ??? :cool: