• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suggest Something for Me

Wombat

Wombats Have Skills
Hello All:

I have been smoking a lot of the following three cigars:

AF Short Story
CAO Brazila Piranha
Punch Champion

I like their small size and the flavor of each. That being said, I'm sure there is a ton of things in the same catagory that I have not tried. Would you like to suggest something for me to try?

At this very moment I am smoking a CAO Criollo Mancha. Fairly small, nice tasting cigar. (5 by 46)

Listening to Cigar Dave on XM also.

Any of the Padron #000 series....AF Chateau SG's are awesome...Romem Y Julieta Bullies are wonderful just to name a few.

You would do yourself a favor if you tried a cigar from the Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino series. These have a sun grown wrapper. The taste is great, and the construction is impeccable.

Punch Champions are the best! I used to smoke the hell out of them when I first started!

bigmac said:
Padron 64 principe.
[snapback]224031[/snapback]​

That's exactly what I was going to say. Can't go wrong with a 1964!!!

Ramon Allones Small Club Coronas - MAGIC !!!!
Delivers all of that sought after Habana twang in the size you say you like....

The Edge 'Missile' Maduro. A tiny bit bigger, but great flavor.

Excellent! Thanks guys this was exactly what I was looking for...keep them comming :rolleyes:

ree ree robusto said:
If you want to go the ISOM route...

Siglo I
Partagas Short! :thumbs:
[snapback]224000[/snapback]​
Everybody forgets the Cuaba line. Wombat is going the Figuardo line with the Short Story and the Champion, so why not stick with it and go for the Cuaba Traditional? It's about the size of the Short Story.

Let's see. New from the RTDA, I can recommend the:

CAO Italia Novella (Same size as the Piranha)

San Martin Perfecto (this is a stick most have not heard of. In fact, I hadn't heard of them before the show. It is made from 100% Peruvian tobacco. It's a spicy little sucker. Nice kick. Great construction and burn. Small perfecto, only about 4 to 4 1/2 inches long.)

Perdomo Cabinet Series Maduro Petite Corona (Yes, it's true...I am recommending a Perdomo product. These really have a kick...stronger than the other sizes. Nice flavor and great construction. New size introduced at the show.)

Not as new...

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 or 1992 Petite Corona or the Rocky Patel Sungrown Petite Corona. Some of my favorite non-Cuban PCs. If you want even smaller, try the Juniors in the same line.

La Aroma de Cuba Corona Minor...the spiciest of this line of cigars.

The Cuban route? Many great small cigars. I personally like the PCs, so I would recommend Bolivar, Por Larranaga, Saint Luis Rey, and Punch RS #12.

Had my first Punch Champion the other night (thanks indyrob) and I have to say that it was freakin awesome, probably the best tasteing Punch I have ever had.

Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
Opus X Perfexcion No. 5
Padron 1964 Anniversary Principe Maduro
Sosa Petit Cetro (nat or mad)
Fuente Chateau Fuente Sungrown

Cohiba Sig I
SC El Principe
RASCC
Hoyo du Depute

Aloha,

Wade

Havana:
RASCC
SC El Principe or La Fuerza
SLR Serie A

High end domestic:
Padron 1926 #9 maduro (or a #1, #2 or #6)
Opux X Fuente Fuente

Medium priced domestic:
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 (Gold)
Oliva "O" Bold (any)
ERDM Robustos Larga
Excalibur (any)

El cheapo:
Cuba Aliados (any)
Consuegra (any)

I forgot one:

High end domestic:
Davidoff Millennium (Robusto or Churchill)

coventrycat86 said:
I forgot one:

High end domestic:
Davidoff Millennium (Robusto or Churchill)
[snapback]224212[/snapback]​

I'd stick with the Robusto and nix the Churchill...

Instead of the Padron 26's... I'd go with the 64's...