• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

suggestions ?

desertcgar

Was curious as to what lighter you guys recommend for everyday use.Need it to be windproof as will be using outdoors more often than not.

Do a search and you will get hits on many posts like this. I have bought a Blazer (with the flip top, not the loose with chain) and it has been awesome for outdoor use. Great little lighter.

Quade

P.S. It is so hot in can boil half a beer in about 2 seconds (I was bored after getting knocked out of a poker hand :thumbs: )

By outside I meant on the golf course or in the backyard.I am not going to be Bear Gryllis from man vs wild.No offense but thought it was overkill for lighting cigars.

Flatlanders. You try to help 'em out...

Doc.

A flint man...Doc, I woulda figgered this would be more your style:

FireMaking4.jpg

Vector Table Torch. It can hold enough fuel to last 18 holes.

Target has a pair of Coleman torch lighter for $20. They're rebranded Colibris and work great outdoors.

i picked up a colbri firebird for 8 bucks at wallyworld. it has lit about 300 cigars sofar and is still holdin up like a champ.

i picked up a colbri firebird for 8 bucks at wallyworld. it has lit about 300 cigars sofar and is still holdin up like a champ.

I have a Colibri and it has been firing up for over a year with no real problem. It does need to be cleaned every now and then. I have read in a cigar mag about a new lighter that is supposed to be the thing to buy. I believe it is called the Genesis but I have not seen it on the local market. Whatever you buy, enjoy!! :thumbs: