• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suggestions?

WyoSmoke

I have seen some ads lately on items such as Xikar's Cigar Wallet... Does anyone have any experiences with items such as these?? I am going to start searching for an item such as this or a pouch of some kind to carry my lighter, cutter, punch, scissors and other items securely as I have grown tired of having to dig all of these items out of my pant pockets when I get somewhere to smoke. Just some thing to help organize all of these items would be great. I also would like to find something of decent construction so that it will last me a while. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

I think Jon has a man-purse from a Winchells event he may part with. PM him, but be nice he is grouchy this time of the day!

PJ

Is Jon his screen name here on CP?

Thanks, Mike

Are most folks in Wyoming as gullible as you? Ya gotta love newbs. Entertainment at its finest. I also have a feeling that a purse of any sort wouldn't be a big hit in Wyoming.
laugh.gif

Doc.

Not leather, but I'm a fan of the "Maxpedition" packs. Good quality, and a decent product line.

Now that I am seriously laughing at myself for being so gullible, I don't think these are exactly along the lines of what I was thinking of. Xikar's Cigar Wallet resembles much more of what I had in mind. I think Tommy Bahama also makes something along the same line for those of us that enjoy fine leaf. I would have to agree with Devil Doc that I don't think the folks around here would take too kindly to me walking around with anything that even closely resembles a purse, nor did I really have anything in mind that would even come close to strapping over my shoulder. I just wondered if there was anything out there that resembled something about the size of a planner or even like a travel bag that one would put a razor, deodorant, cologne and such in that could be used for cigar related items.

Mike

Edited for clarity.

These gentlemen all like man bags and guy purses . . .

3650760486_4e3fa076ea_o.jpg

. . . but we won't judge you, bro. :p

~Boar

Not to offend anyone if they do, but I would never show my face in public dressed like this. And, I seriously believe my wife would divorce me...

Your so getting a Fanny pack in the mail just wait :laugh:

Just remember... I think your exact words were "revenge is hell"... LMAO

It's called a pocket. They appear in pants, coats and other such apparel :p . Just put them in your travel humidor.