• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suggetions Med Smoke

davela

Since I have joined C.P. I have been leaning towards the "full" side of the cigar spectrum,(cough cough)almost anything Maduro ,oscuros and such .I probably just need a break.But looking for suggestions on a good Med flavor cigar and med priced Thanks Dave.

davela said:
Since I have joined C.P. I have been leaning towards the "full" side of the cigar spectrum,(cough cough)almost anything Maduro ,oscuros and such .I probably just need a break.But looking for suggestions on a good Med flavor cigar and med priced Thanks Dave.
Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur line
Arturo Fuente 8-5-8
Torano 1959 Exodus line
El Rey del Mundo (anything they make)
H. Upmann No. 2 (ISOM)

These are among my favorite medium bodied smokes. There are many many more to choose from. :)

Aroma De Cuba
Cuestra Rey Sungrown
Puros Indios Maximum Reserva

Thanks for the help.Its funny the H .D .M. EX.was one of my favorite cigars when I started smokeing so was the E. R. D. M. How quickly I forget .Thanks Dave

Thanks Beast .New Smokes for me.New horizons in smoking pleasure.( I hope) Dave

Medium bodied eh?

Almost any Arturo Fuente available in your local shop (imho)
Rocky Patel Vintage (though its not medium priced)
ERDM Choix Supreme (isom)
Quintero (isom) (these are very reasonably priced)

ISOM's

Montecristo #2
RYJ Exhibicion #4 w/ some age

Domestics

Larger Padron 1964 Naturals
La Unicas

Thanks to all that helped.I tried the La Aroma De Cuba last night ,,Med /full perfect. Thanks again Dave

Just about anything in the Padron line.
The only one I really can't speak for is the Millenium - I haven't had the opportunity to have one yet. But if it's anything like the PAM or 1926's, they'll be more then excellent!

Dave

Anything in the Sancho Panza natural line.

If we ever manage to meet up, I'll remember to bring a Valiente, or a Dulcinea.

:love: AVO - any series
HdM Excalibur1066 - Merlin
Partagas "S"
:love: RyJ Vintage
:love: Padron (the regular line tends to be a little more mild than the Ann. or 26s)