• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Summer can be cruel

Macion Grey

the Libertine
This is the first day back in my own house for a fair stretch, owing to an extended stay in hospital. The house has been empty, as my family were staying at a house closer to the hospital in which I was interred. An unattended humidor combined with a super hot and dry Australian summer has unfortunately turned my humidor into an oven and ruined my cigars (In the middle of summer, I find myself having to recharge my heartfelt beads once a week). This is NOT a cry for help, or a plea for sympathy. Please do NOT send cigars. I am posting this to let the people who won my odd little contest that I currently have no smokeable cigars to send, and I do not foresee my getting any more for some time to come. As you well may have guessed, a situation like this was beyond my control. Nevertheless I feel I must apologise for the fact that you will not be getting the promised cigars.

Macion, PM me with who won your contests and what they are owed. I'll take care of it as best I can for now.

This is not me giving you sympathy, this is me extending my help to a top notch BOTL.

Sorry you had to go through that Macion. I've spent too much time in hospitals this year myself; no cake walk.

My hope is that you recover quickly with no discomfort.

Are you still smoking the pipe? What are you enjoying these days?

Since you're my doppleganger, I will have to say that I'm good for a fiver of NC if the recipient

doesn't mind you sending me thier name and addy.

Kindest regards,

-Dan

PMs sent guys, very very much obliged and thankful for your offers to make up for my rather odd losses.

I am on the bounce back... and thoroughly happy to be eating my own cooking again! Man alive, hospital food is deserving of it's horrid reputation.

Macion, PM me with who won your contests and what they are owed. I'll take care of it as best I can for now.

This is not me giving you sympathy, this is me extending my help to a top notch BOTL.
X2 - if there are sticks owed, let's get it handled. PM me with the info.

Glad to help - no worries here....B.B.S.

Same here, any help needed just lemme know! Terribly sorry about having lost all your smokes, but glad to hear you're back home! And yes, hospital food...blech!

Throw my name in the hat if you need any help with the contest. I'll do the best I can.

Hope you're feeling better and all that. Look on the bright side - you're going to have fun replenishing your stock. Those cigars you had were old anyway. :rolleyes:

Mac'er, glad to you hear your around and kicking you cobber. It sounds like you are covered but I would gladly help out to cover what is owed until you get a stash built back up. Fans of your insomnia miss you as well. ;) So don't be a stranger, grab the Esky and come sink some piss with us Adrians.

I always enjoy seeing how the Lad's take care of each other on the CP.

If you owe any sticks in my kneck of the woods, let me know and it will be done.

"GOOD ON YOU ALL"

Cheers and Happy New Year to you & yours

Great post. It's always great to see someone standup to a problem, and even better to see so many BOTLs come in to support and help each other. A real sense of community here...what CP is all about.

Sorry to hear about your smokes Macion, but I'm more happy you've returned home to your family where you belong. Smokes will always come and go, hell its just a plant.

Now you, why you're a tough mother that a little hospital stay won't keep you from smoking again
smile.gif

Dave

I am glad you are back at home. That is what is most important.

I would be happy to kick in a few sticks if needed. Just shoot me a PM if I can help.

Sorry to have learned of this just today. Glad you're back at home, and wish you a speedy and complete recovery!