• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sunbeam 8-Bottle Wine Cooler at Circuit City:

How many could you fit in that? What do you think, after the slight alterations to make it a coolidor? It wouldn't hold too many, but the price is better than some Humis.

I've got a little 8 bottle...I don't use it.

It was impossible to get it to keep humidity because I had it cycling too much, was too hot in my apartment.

Then I just decided to stick my humidor inside of it, worked fine, until water collected in the bottom and seeped into my humi and caused it to mold inside and outside. ugh.

But to answer your question...I had 3 regularish sized boxes in it. 1 Anejo box, and 2 LGC Serie R boxes. So, unless you made custom trays or had them loose in there, you're only fitting about 60 or 70 sticks.

I have one....bought it about three weeks ago. It is still in the settling / equalizing stage as I just got beads last week. I have a half pond of 70% beads in it, and am getting about 63-65% humidity in it and the temp is around 70 inside. I haven't actually put any sticks in it yet, since I am out, but am wondering if I need more beads to get the humidity over 65%?????

I have one....bought it about three weeks ago. It is still in the settling / equalizing stage as I just got beads last week. I have a half pond of 70% beads in it, and am getting about 63-65% humidity in it and the temp is around 70 inside. I haven't actually put any sticks in it yet, since I am out, but am wondering if I need more beads to get the humidity over 65% ??? ??

It's all a matter of tastes really. If you like really moist sticks then wait for it to get to 70%. Personally I prefer a dryer stick. Somewhere around 60-63%..... Taste is subjective though maybe 70% is for you.