• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sunday ... pic o' the day !

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
Just makes me wonder ......? ? ? ?
a1e8b9a5.jpg

Another exciting night at the B3 household? :whistling:

I actually thought I might have been a scotch and poker night ? ? ?
What shade was Lumdogg wearing that night ? :love:

AVB said:
Another exciting night at the B3 household? :whistling:
[snapback]212295[/snapback]​

Edit: Long hair Persian that refuses to be combed to keep from matting up during the summer, so what do you get?

08_14_0.jpg

1 1/2 hour, 2 adults and multiple scratches later :sign:

Hair Ball and Mat FREE!

IMG_23733.jpg

Why would you do that? Persians were from Persia....ya' know the Iraq-Iran area, they can handle the heat. Mine do just fine.

PSTAN said:
1 1/2 hour, 2 adults and multiple scratches later :sign:

IMG_2373.jpg

[snapback]212386[/snapback]​

When the mats get so bad there's not much choice :(

My ex-wife brings the babies to a groomer. The groomers usually sedate them when they shave them that way they don't get shredded to pieces :laugh:

As our cats get older, they can't groom themselves the way they used to and she has no choice but to get them shaved. The oldest ones are 17 now. The nine year old Maine Coon still keeps up with herself but again the older ones just can't any more :(

coventrycat86 said:
When the mats get so bad there's not much choice :(

My ex-wife brings the babies to a groomer. The groomers usually sedate them when they shave them that way they don't get shredded to pieces :laugh:

As our cats get older, they can't groom themselves the way they used to and she has no choice but to get them shaved. The oldest ones are 17 now. The nine year old Maine Coon still keeps up with herself but again the older ones just can't any more :(
[snapback]212423[/snapback]​

The wife and I have had this one for 10 years and he gets shaved at least twice a year. He will let you comb him up to a point then you have to get him groomed. The groomer we normally use forgot / didn't listen to us about sedating him so she got bit. Multiple conversations and record pulling cleared us from not warning them or telling them to sedate him. Needless to say the groomer doesn't really want him to come back. We couldn't use the "somewhat" sedation pills from our vet because he chooses not to provide them anymore, besides with his age I didn't want to risk any "knocked out" sedation problems.