• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Survivor South

Wascal

Captive of the Dark Side
Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, several southern tv stations are joining together and are planning to do their own, entitled "Survivor: Southern Style."

The contestants will start in Alabama, travel over to Georgia and on to South Carolina. From there they will head up to North Carolina and over to Tennessee. They will then proceed down to Mississippi and Louisiana. Finally ending up back over in Alabama.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with New Jersey license plates and large bumper stickers that read:

I'm Gay, I'm a Vegetarian, NASCAR Sucks, Go Yankees! Smoking is for Idiots,
Hillary in 2004, Deer Hunting is Murder ,and I'm Here to Confiscate Your Guns!

The first one that makes it back to Montgomery alive, wins

What kind of show is this?! There won't be ANY contestants left after the first day! :p

LMAO @ Wascal!!

You described the type of car I see here in the northeast on a regular basis, you sure you didn't mean a CONNECTICUT license plate? :p

I was laughin' so bad, I had coffee comin' through my nose...... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D

Wascal said:
I didn't know these things about you Wascal..Thanks for sharing them with us!! I especially didn't know you were gay...not that there's ANything wrong with that!!...Thanks for sheading some light onto the world of Wascal!!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Hey, great idea! I'd watch it under one condition: the contestants have to stop off for a week and tour the Deliverance sets :0

oink oink, suuuuuuueeeeeeeeyyyyyyy

gr8full2day said:
Wascal said:
I didn't know these things about you Wascal..Thanks for sharing them with us!! I especially didn't know you were gay...not that there's ANything wrong with that!!...Thanks for sheading some light onto the world of Wascal!!

:sign: :sign: :sign:
And a big heart felt FUtoo.
:sign: :p

Right here.... :D

That was the funniest thing I've seen in a couple a days!!!

Good one Wascal! :p

deliverance banjo music playing in the background
I know around here in the mountains and small towns of PA (like Turkey City- it's a real real small town 15 min away) you would get your a$$ kicked for sure! LOL
amishbob69