• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suspect Monte #2's

burn-slow

I recieved a box of Monte #2's from a vendor yesterday and the warranty seal had no UV coat of arms and the seal did not look as rich in color as I am used to seeing, 5 of the sticks had damage to the caps. Has anyone ever seen a seal without the UV coat of arms. Also although I ordered from a vendor in one place and the package was labeled from somewhere else. I can provide the vendor upon request if anyone wishes to help me out. The sticks looked nice and smelled good hadnt smoked any yet just in case i request a return. When I find my camera I'll post some pics

I recieved xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfrom a vendor in tha xxxxxxxxxxxxx and the warranty seal had no UV coat of arms and the seal did not look as rich in color as I am used to seeing, 5 of the sticks had damage to the caps. Has anyone ever seen a seal without the UV coat of arms. Also although I ordered from a vendor supposedly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can provide the vendor upon request if anyone wishes to help me out. The sticks looked nice and smelled good hadnt smoked any yet just in case i request a return. When I find my camera I'll post some pics

???

Thanks guys this vendor has taken care of any problems that I may have had.

Well I 've assured by the vendor that they are on the up and up and if I dont like them he'll replace them on his dime and he has also been backed by certain well respected members

Pics posted in latest pruchase.