• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Suspending CC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel Grinch

I have Neal's pants.
Over calling Ginseng what he is? Also pointing out that some people would still vote him to be a mod. Come on you know that wasn't right.

You should be happy that Lee's posting here. He's posted here more than at his own site. Keeps giving us the excuse that he is sailing like the Greek navy. :whistling:

DG

I don't know DG....CC did tell the truth and thus suffered the consequences.

Timings everything!

I think he may have been banned for seemingly stiring the pot not because he told the truth. I like Bill and have had few PM conversations with him, but I am sure the point Rod is making is no more piling on for the sake of piling on. Now pile on me :laugh:.

Jim

It has happened to CC before so it isn't like this came out of the blue.

Over calling Ginseng what he is? Also pointing out that some people would still vote him to be a mod. Come on you know that wasn't right.

You should be happy that Lee's posting here. He's posted here more than at his own site. Keeps giving us the excuse that he is sailing like the Greek navy. :whistling:

DG

Goes far beyond the Ginseng comment. We can all wear blinders and go with the good old boys club motto, or we can all be accountable for what we post. I prefer full accountability. Those who can't follow the basic rules will continue to be suspended/banned.

Some of you guys should re-evaluate the reason you're here... Actively and positively participating in the community is one thing. When the majority of posts someone makes are drama related, piling on, or otherwise nonsense, they simply don't belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.