• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sweet Tea Vodka

Astrobeerman

I was recently introduced to the Sweet Tea Vodka line (began with Jeremiah Weed brand then moved onto Firefly brand) and was completely blown away by it. Several mixes from half/half mix of water or lemonade or peach tea have engulfed my taste buds to the point I favor liquor over beer (70-30) at the moment.

Well, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on any other vodka line that both mixes well with ordinary drinks (i.e. water or lemonade) and tastes awesome enough to drink constantly throughout one's time around a campfire at night....

All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I'm not really into Sweet Tea, but I tried this:
http://www.deepeddyvodka.com/

It went down really well after a running in the heat.

You really don't want to know what I think of Sweet Tea Vodka.

Its certainly a crowd pleaser. Anytime I'm at a party and there are a couple handles of the usual suspects (jack, smirnoff, bacardi, etc), if there is a handle of firefly it is always the first to go. I've tried it straight and with water, and I'm not a huge fan, but I'll drink it with some lemonade or something similar.

I'm not really into Sweet Tea, but I tried this:
http://www.deepeddyvodka.com/

It went down really well after a running in the heat.

I haven't tried their Sweet Tea Vodka, but Deep Eddy's regular unflavored vodka is excellent. Very, very clean and crisp, like drinking an icy cloud. Makes a great Bloody Mary and an even better tonic and lime.

There's a sudden surge of distilling here in Texas that's kind of exciting---used to just be Tito's Vodka; now there's Dripping Springs, Lone Star, Enchanted Rock, and Deep Eddy vodkas, Railean and Charter Oak rums, and somebody up in the Hill Country just put their first batches of whiskey into oak recently. Good times.

~Boar