• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

sxfn4lf....Where ya at bro?

twizz

IITYWYBMAB
Reaction score
Ray, I sent you payment (via PP) for these cigars (linky) back on April 12th. On the 14th, you sent me a PM saying you'd send them out that day and PM me with a DC#. I haven't received the DC#, cigars, or a response to the two PMs or email.

What's going on?!?!

Sorry to hear about it.

You may want to contact PP if he doesn't show up.

Can't find much on him, but an IP check may be in order.

I'm not too sure if I'd want to risk my PP account. What's his response going to be? 'Oh, its for cigars'? I may as well have sent him $ for crack.

PP account is under 'Stephanie LaChance', but same email addy. Wonder who she is? Only person by that name I can find in Florida is a High School senior in Palm Beach, which is the other side of the state.

Ray LaChance's Myspace profile....seems to be dead on. Now he was on Myspace today, you'd think he'd respond to my email?

His last login shows today, 05/06/2009, and his mood shows "Disconcerted." For a man who doesn't really read any books, he sure knows a big word! :sign:

If anyone is disconcerted, it should be twizz. And the proper usage would be: "Although the deal with sxfn4lf seemed too good to be true, twizz was ultimately disconcerted with the results."

And that is your Word of the Day lesson, brought to you by Souldog. ;)

Can we get the correct enuncation of that word as well?

dis-con-sert-ed?

I'm not too sure if I'd want to risk my PP account. What's his response going to be? 'Oh, its for cigars'? I may as well have sent him $ for crack.

PP account is under 'Stephanie LaChance', but same email addy. Wonder who she is? Only person by that name I can find in Florida is a High School senior in Palm Beach, which is the other side of the state.

Ray LaChance's Myspace profile....seems to be dead on. Now he was on Myspace today, you'd think he'd respond to my email?
That's him for sure. Birthdays are the exact same. This is not good.

That's him for sure. Birthdays are the exact same. This is not good.

Rod may be able to email him about things.

Then again...we could 'ALL' email him... :whistling:

I sent his sister a (very nice) message on myspace asking her to have him contact me. As I told someone in PM, if he needed to go through all this for $64, he obviously needs it more than I do. I'll look forward to taking a deduction for the charitable contribution on my taxes :D

I'm still giving him the benefit of doubt that theres a personal tragedy involved, but thats my nature.

This one's borderline, but the guy didn't post anything for 4 months, then posts a sale. That should have been a red flag right there that would scream, "send your end first."

And of course anyone could have spoken up and given him the, "You're not really an active member" line.

Does anyone in the usual crew that gets upset at Gary or myself for calling out non-active members in the trading room want to speak up?

This one's borderline, but the guy didn't post anything for 4 months, then posts a sale. That should have been a red flag right there that would scream, "send your end first."

And of course anyone could have spoken up and given him the, "You're not really an active member" line.

Does anyone in the usual crew that gets upset at Gary or myself for calling out non-active members in the trading room want to speak up?

Yes!

Did I win?

Yes!

Did I win?

Tony you always win.

DG

Yeah... Right!!! Like that's going to happen... :laugh:

Don't you have anything better to do than calling out non-active members in the trading room? :sign:

Don't you have anything better to do than calling out non-active members in the trading room? :sign:

That gives me a good idea. Perhaps I'll just go through the member directory and find someone who hasn't even logged on in years and call them out. We'll see how far that goes!

That gives me a good idea. Perhaps I'll just go through the member directory and find someone who hasn't even logged on in years and call them out. We'll see how far that goes!
I'll round up some newbs and we'll be right behind you Andy with the popcorn references! :laugh:

Thanks Northern, I'll PM Norcal. Not a difficult person to find, just depends how deep I want to get.

PM me your addy and I'll send you something to make up for what you've lost.

Had a random thought here.... I sent him his Secret Santa, Rod should have last years SS backed up, if I posted the tracking number and the info is in still in the usps system, you could get his addy..

Edit to add: I sent Ray email through Myspace, was very nice and gave him my email. I'll see what happens and if he responds will try to get this worked out..