• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

T.O. to B.O.

Doc Wylie

Curmudgeon
The Buffalo Bills just announced the signing of Terrell Owens. How much more desperate can they get? :laugh:

Good Riddance T.O. and good luck to Buffalo in taming him. I've got a feeling he'll come out strong the first year, maybe two, and then his production will drop and his annoyance level will increase exponentially.

I'm surprised he signed with Buffalo. Who would want to voluntarily go to Buffalo?

I'm surprised he signed with Buffalo. Who would want to voluntarily go to Buffalo?

Beats me! I've been trying for parole for years and the Board just keeps turning me down!

I've got a feeling he'll come out strong the first year

Well then the Bills might have done OK. They only signed him to a 1 year deal. He can then take his annoyance to some other deserving team...like the Jets! :laugh:

I think T. O.'s true ability (or lack thereof) is overlooked because everybody is wrapped up in the saying "he's an elite receiver but............."

I don't think he's an elite receiver when you factor in the dropped balls he consistently has and the fact that he doesn't even do anything on plays that aren't to him.

I personally think T.O. is decent receiver. Jaw dropping receiver? Right, whatever you say. I feel he doesn't contribute to the team and is a hyped up average receiver.

-Gianni-

I personally think T.O. is decent receiver. Jaw dropping receiver? Right, whatever you say. I feel he doesn't contribute to the team and is a hyped up average receiver.

-Gianni-

TO is 6th all time in receptions, 5th in receiving yards, 2nd in receiving TD, 4th in total TD and active leader in TD. AVERAGE?? He contributed to some team while amassing some of the best receiving stats of all time.

People get confused in the TO hype, myself included. People turn against him and discount his accomplishments because they don't like the TO persona. I wouldn't want him on my team due to the baggage, but I don't run the Bills.

No other Receiver in Cowboys history put up 3 year numbers like TO did.

Having said that, I am glad he is gone, and I am glad the Cowboy sent Roy with him as well.

Tim

I don't think he's an elite receiver when you factor in the dropped balls he consistently has and the fact that he doesn't even do anything on plays that aren't to him.

You're right...mostly...

I was watching a game, might have been early last season, where T.O. put a world class block on a sideline pattern. I don't remember who the beneficiary was, but my goodness it was pretty. The main reason I remember it was because it was so out of character for him. The thought here being, he really does have talent. Yeah, he drops some balls. It would be interesting to see what his percentages are relating to all those other stats.

But with that said, he is still locker room poison. He almost made a believer out me year before last. Team captain and the whole schmere. But in the end, he was a putz.

Glad he's gone. Our putz Owner/GM coddled him to the very end too. I'm guessing the Buffalo deal was virtually done before it was announced that he was gone.

T.O. must G.O. to Buffalo!!

:laugh:

I've since learned that there have been other versions done for other teams using this exact same video clip. It's still pretty funny considering the subject. :laugh: