• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Taboo Special Forces Robusto

SouthsideCigar

OK, With my last order from Rob at Taboo, he sent me a couple SF Robustos to try. These are a 5x54 with a Costa Rican Maduro wrapper and a Ligero filler. I am not always a fan of strong cigars so I was not sure what to expect. I waited until a nice night after a big meal and decided to sit out on the deck and try one. Well, I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.
First of all, the construction was top notch. The cigar has a very thick leathery wrapper and is perfectly rolled.
The cigar toasted and lit perfectly and burned very evenly. The draw was nice and easy and the cigar produced a lot of smoke.
I am not very big on finding different flavors in cigars, so I will just say that this cigar tasted great and was strong flavored, but not strong enough to knock me on my a$$. I will not say that it will not seem stronger to some other people, but I thought it was going to really kill me the way Rob described it.
Over all, I would highly recommend this cigar, and at around $4.50 it is really a great value. I will definitely be buying a box of these soon.

Rob,
Thanks for the great smokes, and I look forward to trying some of your other blends from the sampler I purchased.

Dave