• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tactical Strike

Carbonless

The confidential target is a known rogue who's flaunted his aggression in the face of the CP public. Although I, as a relative new sovereign, have yet to amass an arsenal equipped to "shock and awe", these behaviors cannot go on without repurcussions. The target is well-prepared to rebuff most strikes, but as a burgeoning powerhouse I've managed to secure tactical munitions with the ability to effectively strike the target with devastating effects and low collateral damage.

Let it be known that the allies of The Gator Nation will not be taken advantage of... :whistling:

Image-GBU-24_Missile_testmontage-gi_BLU-109_bomb.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reading too much Clancy, in my opinion. Lay off the "Delta Force" movies there big fella... :laugh: :p

Edited to add little laughing thing and tongue thingy, so's you know I'm only joking...

Does anybody else get scared when looking at Jon's new photo?

At least you didn't get it mailed to your cell phone late on a Saturday night. ???

I pissed myself and hid in the bathroom with the door locked for several hours. He also informed me he was renting a rug doctor and buying cleaning supplies. I'm hoping it wasn't to clean up blood stains from the carpet, but...............

:laugh:

At least you didn't get it mailed to your cell phone late on a Saturday night. ???

I pissed myself and hid in the bathroom with the door locked for several hours. He also informed me he was renting a rug doctor and buying cleaning supplies. I'm hoping it wasn't to clean up blood stains from the carpet, but...............

ROFL! Thanks Brent... :p

ROFL! Thanks Brent... :p

You never know. I didn't see any neighborhood children this last trip down to LA. :love:

He looks so fierce holding that wicked shotgun and his cell phone in his hand :sign:

He looks so fierce holding that wicked shotgun and his cell phone in his hand :sign:

You better believe it John! Almost as fierce as copy-pasting Clancy novels!! :laugh: :laugh:

I'm allowed to be excited about my new toy dammit! :angry:

Yes you are, btw what did you get and how did CA laws neuter it? Or are you exempt from that being LEO?

You better believe it John! Almost as fierce as copy-pasting Clancy novels!! :laugh: :laugh:

I'm allowed to be excited about my new toy dammit! :angry:

Nope, dont read Clancy, but I used to read Richard Marcinko books and I do enjoy a heavy dose of caffeine in the mornings :laugh: What's your new shotty? I picked this new toy recently as well - Sig Sauer 556 SWAT w/ Trijicon TA31 ACOG (I'm testing out the new scope):

IMAG0089.jpg

I picked this new toy recently as well - Sig Sauer 556 SWAT w/ Trijicon TA31 ACOG (I'm testing out the new scope):

IMAG0089.jpg

MASTER GRIP DAMMIT!! :laugh: :laugh: I'm just busting balls brother... I got a Mossy 590A shotgun with Knoxx recoil reduction stock, pistol grip, holo-sights, yaddah yaddah yaddah. Good times. I was more excited about my new plate carrier though. :D

How does yours shoot? I've heard good things about the Sig rifle, but due to the piston system, my Department's not too keen on letting us run around houses with em'...

Ah a mossy 590A, thats what I picked up as well when I got my shotgun. I love that beast.

As for an assault rifle I prefer something with a little more stopping power than the .223.

This is my current zombie, SHTF rig

Guns006.jpg

It's an M14 (LRB receiver) in a Troy MCS. Added the magpul PRS stock, tango down bipod (thing is too damn heavy) and a trijicon acog TA11E. Love this setup, just need to work on being able to heft it a little better. The M14's aren't exactly light and the Troy doesn't help. Shoots outstanding though.

The confidential target is a known rogue who's flaunted his aggression in the face of the CP public. Although I, as a relative new sovereign, have yet to amass an arsenal equipped to "shock and awe", these behaviors cannot go on without repurcussions. The target is well-prepared to rebuff most strikes, but as a burgeoning powerhouse I've managed to secure tactical munitions with the ability to effectively strike the target with devastating effects and low collateral damage.

Let it be known that the allies of The Gator Nation will not be taken advantage of... :whistling:

Image-GBU-24_Missile_testmontage-gi_BLU-109_bomb.jpg
I should've seen this coming! :angry: I'm gingerly walking to the mailbox...'sniff-sniff'...reaks of recently charred gamecock. Weird. ??? I get to the mailbox...ambushed!! Taken out by an 8-foot handbag calling itself "The Gator Nation." And this was a nice touch...

Nice hit, rook. I really appreciate it. I've never had any of these...they will be burned slowly and with much enjoyment. Thanks again, Brian!!

Derek

you won't have the last laugh...

I should've seen this coming! :angry: I'm gingerly walking to the mailbox...'sniff-sniff'...reaks of recently charred gamecock. Weird. ??? I get to the mailbox...ambushed!! Taken out by an 8-foot handbag calling itself "The Gator Nation." And this was a nice touch...

Nice hit, rook. I really appreciate it. I've never had any of these...they will be burned slowly and with much enjoyment. Thanks again, Brian!!

Derek

you won't have the last laugh...

Enjoy Derek! Hopefully you enjoy smoking them as much as I enjoyed sending them :thumbs:

That one pic looks like a big pimple.