• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Taino

jgriddle

Crusty ole Fart Newbie
Brother Joem sent me a Taino, among others. I really did like this cigar but can't seem to find any on the net to buy. Do any of you guys know where a bro can find these?
Thanks
Jerry

I have had a couple of these cigars too and they are great, particularly for the price. I couldn't find them either, so I was hoping someone would provide a source. . . thanks Beast!

HAPPY SMOKES

Thanks Beast,
I just ordered a box of them,. They are very pleasant smokes.
Thanks for the help.
Jerry

Steve,
I got the Camaroon Presadente.
They should be really good.

Not sure how I found the site...but I got a bit of a nack for web searches. Glad it worked out for everyone. I noticed that they also have a Opus X sampler back..breaks down to about $13 a stick..not bad if you can't get Opus X locally.

(2)OpusX Fuente Fuente (5.6x46)
(2)OpusX Petit Lancero (6.3x39)
(2)OpusX Perfecxion #5 (4.9x40)
$79.00

:D

Hmmmm, I can't get Opus locally for under $15 a stick. Can't get PAMS/PANS either. Seems like he has everything else though. To stay on topic, I have tried the Taino with the shade grown wrapper. I am assuming it is the Broadleaf because it was a very smooth and mellow cigar. In fact, it is ranking up there as #1 light bodied cigar. Although, the old Jamaican Macanudos were tastey. If you like the lighter side of life, then the Broadleaf should do ya great.
Emo

Well, I got the Taino's in yesterday and, well, I couldn't wait so I sparked one off. Hopefully they will improve with some nap time because I couldn't keep the dang thing lit. Must of used up a can of butane in my lighter. But we will see. ???

Wow! The ones I have had seemed to be rolled on the loose side. So if you couldn't keep em lit, then they are soaked. Try leaving them out overnight, then throw em in the humi.
Emo