• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Taking a moment....

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
....just taking a moment to reflect and be grateful for a new job opportunity I accepted last weekend. I will not only be leading my own marketing team but building one within an orgazation that has not had a customer retention team in place before. So truly the opportunity to blaze new paths. I am pretty darn excited and nervous all at the same time. Things dont always come when you want them but be patient (and prayerful...if thats your thing) and they WILL come!

Nice! Congrats.  Being given the opportunity to build your own team allows you to create a very strong group.  

Congrats. I am being given a similarly exciting opportunity. I started back going to college last semester on my companies dime so to speak. Hope to finish my bachelors degree in the next couple of years.

Congrats! Wishing you all the best.

I've been out of work since 1/31/13 and things aren't looking so good for me at the moment. But with God's help and a good cigar, things will get better I'm sure.

Congratulations to you and good luck with your new job.  Hope it brings good things and good fortune.

Congratulations, it sounds like great opertunity.

Congratulations. I love getting the customer retention team on the phone. Only way to get them to give you an honest deal. Wish it wasn't so prevalent.

[SIZE=medium]I am two weeks in now. A great big office…lots of hot women around and some challenging projects to keep me busy. Christmas may have come early this year. [/SIZE]

SiriusBlack said:
[SIZE=medium]I am two weeks in now. A great big office…lots of hot women around and some challenging projects to keep me busy. Christmas may have come early this year. [/SIZE]
That's pretty much all I read.

Are the challenging project not to drool and stare when the hot women walk by?