• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Taking a much needed R&R trip Jan 21st-26th to Chicago

OzPod

I know a lot of people might still dislike me, but I was wondering if any brothers would meet up with me at a good B&M up there, basically any of em, and have a smoke with me? I cant do it on the 21st as I'm going to a Blackhawks game, but am open for the rest of the time.

Here's to hoping for a good time, thanks guys.

I know a lot of people might still dislike me, but I was wondering if any brothers would meet up with me at a good B&M up there, basically any of em, and have a smoke with me? I cant do it on the 21st as I'm going to a Blackhawks game, but am open for the rest of the time.

Why does it have to be brothers?? What about sisters??

What would give you that idea? Will we be recieving full boxes of LFD Outlaws for this? Just curious! :D :sign:

BTW, have fun at the Hawks game.

What would give you that idea? Will we be recieving full boxes of LFD Outlaws for this? Just curious! :D :sign:

LOL.

No.

Back