• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

tall tales pass

"honey, you need to take me to the hospital!!"
"glenn do you know you have a woodpecker sticking out of your forehead?"
"yes dear i do now can we get to the hospital?"

"sir can you please tell me how in the hell you got a woodpecker stuck in your forehead?"

"well doc i'm sitting on my patio enjoying a nice cigar when i see this woodpecker in the tree in front of me. i have a suet block hanging near the house for them and i was kind of sitting in front of it. so i'm watching this bird and he takes off in my direction (headed for the suet block),so i'm watching him and he is headed right for me and before i can move THWACK,BOING,
he sticks right in my forehead."

before the doc removes the bird and sews me up he has to call all the nurses in to see it. needless to say i was their entertainment for the day. :p ;)

Well, the box finally made it home -- and what a box it is!

I opened it up, and inside, was a littler box. Then, inside that box, was a littler box! Again and again, I opened boxes for 2 and a half hours! Finally, inside the innermost box, was a Swisher petite -- how nice!

Seriously -- you guys are TOO MUCH! Wow, what a great bunch of cigars. And what a great bunch of stories, too. A big thank you to everyone for playing, and I especially liked Mark R's BS about the broken ankle and the pain-drugs :p

Ok, the woodpecker was pretty funny, too. Thank goodness he didn't go after your wood-pecker!

Ok, Dave, I think we can wrap this one up, now.

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested

Congratulations on a successful pass!

Dave ;)

What can I say? The Ankle is really broken, and it should look good tomorrow trying to get into divorcey court. Sir there is no gun in there, I am a CPA in California. I don't fit the Profile. NOW LET ME IN. Oh that? It is just a HK P-9.

Thank you, I should be back in about 10 minutes. Let's go have some coffe.