• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tamdhu

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Age:10 years (thanks AVB) 0.7Liter bottle 24.00€ in Germany

tamdhu4vv.jpg

picture courtesy of "The Whiskey Store De"

AVB recommended this scotch to me as a good start for beginners and I want to thank him again for it, both Double D and I really enjoyed it. :thumbs:

Nose: Hardly any, what I was able to pick out smelled like Tequila :0 (YMMV)

Taste: This whiskey tastes nothing like it smells like, powerful spice, a bit of sweetness and alot of toffee, very pleasurable to let sit on the tounge and to roll around in your mouth.

Finish: Very mild with a hint of peat smoke, and it lasts a very long time.

This is the bottle I keep finding myself reaching for when I feel like a dram, this also means I'll be ordering another very soon since this bottle is almost empty. Highly recommended!

Glad you liked it but there is no way it smells like tequila! That Tandhu is 10 years old.

But it does lol! I even had my wife smell it (and she drinks Tequila by the bottle) and she thinks so too.

I edited the age in the first post... thanks!

Wurm said:
Age:10 years (thanks AVB) 0.7Liter bottle 24.00€ in Germany

tamdhu4vv.jpg

picture courtesy of "The Whiskey Store De"

AVB recommended this scotch to me as a good start for beginners and I want to thank him again for it, both Double D and I really enjoyed it. :thumbs:

Nose: Hardly any, what I was able to pick out smelled like Tequila :0 (YMMV)

Taste: This whiskey tastes nothing like it smells like, powerful spice, a bit of sweetness and alot of toffee, very pleasurable to let sit on the tounge and to roll around in your mouth.

Finish: Very mild with a hint of peat smoke, and it lasts a very long time.

This is the bottle I keep finding myself reaching for when I feel like a dram, this also means I'll be ordering another very soon since this bottle is almost empty. Highly recommended!
[snapback]267344[/snapback]​

Wurm,

Thanks for the review. I have to pick up a bottle and need to get off my sorry @ss and get it ordered. I will look into it soon. Thanks again for getting me back on track.

I did not get Wurms tequila smell just good old fashion scotch smell.This was a good scotch Wurm had to rescue the bottle from my home thought he was gonna send the paratroopers in.