• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tampa Humidor

Nice looking humi, good price......

My recomendation, for about $100 go for the glass top 300 count, but I'm bias! :D

Hey Maggs - this is the same style made by IDC. The Presidential by IDC This one has a piano hinge that runs along the back which makes it sturdier. I'm not sure how good the price is, but I've ordered from this company and they had great service. Check it out.

I've got that exact humi. It's very nice. For the life of me I can find no blemishes. It looks perfect. I got mine from Bargain Humidors for the same price.

Friend of mine has that one. Nice box, but it doesn't hold 150 sticks...unless you are smoking nothing but petite coronas :)

Nice looking box, do you have the nice looking desk to put it on?

I just bought a glass top humidor from tampa humidor, and it has been great. It settled down pretty quickly, and has a nice solid feel to it. They are made in China, like many others, but for a hundred bucks or less, they are nice looking pieces that do the job. they also seem to be nice people, a small, no-frills family operation. Being in Tampa, I bought directly from their warehouse and meet them. Mike is a nice guy who has a passion for cigars and humidors and not just doing it for the money.

JK