• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tampa SweetheartsAnejo Special

Woodson

Hope this finds you Gentleman well. I am not affiliated with this store in any way.

The Samplers listed below are not available online. You must call to order. Our toll free number is 1-877-766-5387.

The Anejo Sampler Only $61.50

Anejo Reserva #46 5 5/8" x 46 Maduro
Anejo Reserva #48 7" x 48 Maduro
Anejo Reserva #49 7 5/8" x 49 Maduro
Anejo Reserva #50 5 1/4" x 50 Maduro
Anejo Reserva #55 6" x 55 Maduro
Anejo Reserva #77 (Shark) 5 1/2" x 50-55 Maduro

Offer good while supplies last. Limit one per customer per week.

Havn't we had this discussion!?

laugh.gif

See above!

:sign:

Way to inform the entire world of a private sale. Geez you newbs will never learn.............

6 cigars for $60? ummmmm, a bit high imo?
And that does not include shipping.

Glad to hear it is sold out. :thumbs:

6 cigars for $60? ummmmm, a bit high imo?
And that does not include shipping.

Glad to hear it is sold out. :thumbs:

I'd pay it. At least 3 of the 6 are over $10 each/MSRP.

I agree with you. While all the hullabaloo about the Tat Dracs today, nice to see Anejos - near perfection for those of us who love Maaduros - at pretty darn close to MSRP for six.

I think the Shark maybe my fav smoke as of late. I also like my Boli PC's(Greg made me do it)

Hope this finds you Gentleman well. I am not affiliated with this store in any way.

The Samplers listed below are not available online. You must call to order. Our toll free number is 1-877-766-5387.

The Anejo Sampler Only $61.50

Anejo Reserva #46 5 5/8" x 46 Maduro
Anejo Reserva #48 7" x 48 Maduro
Anejo Reserva #49 7 5/8" x 49 Maduro
Anejo Reserva #50 5 1/4" x 50 Maduro
Anejo Reserva #55 6" x 55 Maduro
Anejo Reserva #77 (Shark) 5 1/2" x 50-55 Maduro

Offer good while supplies last. Limit one per customer per week.

Resus pieces! Who is this guy...had my sights set high to pick these up until somebody had to spill the beans...Secret Santa wish list fulfillment is blown now...

I was simply trying to help out this great community. As for it being a private sale, I'll take that up with Darlene.