• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat black and red tubos

ree ree robusto

Official Misfit
Ok guys, excuse me for not knowing...I don't have time to search because I'm on my blackberry and don't want to spend day and night waiting for the search to pull up. I'm @ my local B&M and they have these in stock. $14 for the black and $11 Red. They will only limit one per person. Not per day, but ever. And, I even used to work at this place and still they won't bend the rules. So, tell me what's the hype on these Tats?

-Ree

Ok guys, excuse me for not knowing...I don't have time to search because I'm on my blackberry and don't want to spend day and night waiting for the search to pull up. I'm @ my local B&M and they have these in stock. $14 for the black and $11 Red. They will only limit one per person. Not per day, but ever. And, I even used to work at this place and still they won't bend the rules. So, tell me what's the hype on these Tats?

-Ree

Just another super hyped up Tatuaje. Definitely not worth the coin In my Opinion. The tube looks cool though... :rolleyes:

That's really weird. They shouldn't be that rare... My B&M got plenty.

They've popped up online from time to time. They're new releases of Tatuaje Black Labels and the Verocu in the red tube. There will be another release in the first half of next year I believe.

Can't explain why they would have a limit. These are supposed to be regular enough. While they sold out for now, they'll be getting more in next month or so.

As has been said before it's very strange they're limiting these. I know that all my local's have boxes of these for sale as well as by the stick. There's no lack of these on the market and there are more on the way shortly.

Can't explain why they would have a limit. These are supposed to be regular enough. While they sold out for now, they'll be getting more in next month or so.

Thats why I didn't get a box! I thought these were going to be available more than before. So I got a few and hope I like them, if not, no big deal.
Not as much hype as the monster series.

Speaking of....Isy, do you have a tracking number? :thumbs:

Thats why I didn't get a box! I thought these were going to be available more than before. So I got a few and hope I like them, if not, no big deal.
Not as much hype as the monster series.

Speaking of....Isy, do you have a tracking number? :thumbs:

PMS.

Get a red tubo. The black label didn't live up to the hype to me. However the red is simply fantastic smoke. Should of bought more of those instead of the boxes of the black....

I know these are good smokes, but was confused on why the limit is one. Still am confused. The manager must had been misinformed about these through the boss. I passed on picking a red and black tubo up. Maybe I should have???

Try em and if you like em go to one of the CP vendors to pick some up.

-Ree

Plenty here in Texas. Bought a box of each. The black is excellent; the red is out of this world. Both have that sort of Tat signature: full bodied taste without the full body. I'm glad I bought 'em; YMMV.

Hope that helps; lemme know if you have any questions.

Chris

Get a red tubo. The black label didn't live up to the hype to me. However the red is simply fantastic smoke. Should of bought more of those instead of the boxes of the black....

Smoked one today on my reunion tour to the Outlaw. Fantastic smoke. One of the better I've had in a while. Can't wait.

I've tried both the red and the black, and neither really impressed me. The black seemed to have a better finish, and a little more flavor. I've only had one of each, and its possible after reading what others thought of them my expectations on the red were too high. It wasn't bad, but just didn't seem to have much flavor or finish.

Just had the red tubo tonight while walking the dogs. It does have that familiar tat taste without all the strength. I actually like both of them although I only bought one of each. I've been buying all these heavy hitters lately and a nice medium bodied smoke is suiting me very well nowadays.

For those who bought the boxes, can you remove the guts and use the shell only? I may end up putting my watches in there
laugh.gif

Yes the inside comes out. It is made of a press board and comes right out. Some people were saying there boxes smelled like paint but if I was to guess it is the part that comes out and what it is made of. Oh yah Red is the better of the two.

I picked up a box of the reds. I tried the black I picked up last night, WOW! Was it good if the reds are better I'm in for a real treat. I have yet to try the reds, I did just pick up two more blacks. My box did smell like paint, so I just put the tubes in the humi. Wasn't aware the inside came out. I really want to get a box of the blacks so badly now.