• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tat J21 Old vs New

T2P

Green Horn
First, does anyone know what years the Tat J21's were released in?

Were there any distinguishing characteristics between bands across releases? The reason I ask is that one of the best smokes I have had to date was a J21 (in my review here) and in hindsight I have no idea what year it was from despite thinking (probably wrongly) at the time that it had developed a light amount of plume.

My goal is to pick up a box of these at some point but I am wondering if I had a fresher one at the time or if it actually was aged some. Otherwise I will just have to track down one of each and try them both again.

I smoked one when I first started smoking and thought it was bad...I mean I didn't even want to finish it. To harsh and just not a good smoke. Cut to July this year and it was a great smoke! One of the best tats...top 10 for me. The only disclaimer is my pallet has changed significantly.

Don't think that helps you, but just sharing.

I smoked one when I first started smoking and thought it was bad...I mean I didn't even want to finish it. To harsh and just not a good smoke. Cut to July this year and it was a great smoke! One of the best tats...top 10 for me. The only disclaimer is my pallet has changed significantly.

Don't think that helps you, but just sharing.

Thanks Modo. That's part of my worry too. It was one of the earlier ones I had so now I will probably buy a box and hate em :p