• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Anarchy Apocalypse

It's the follow up to the Anarchy, which was Smoke Inn's first exclusive release.

Yellowsmoke, you can go to Smoke Inn's site and sign up for their newsletter. We got am email telling us all about it.

Right! Thanks guys for the info, I do have a box of the original release, I just heard of the Apocalypse today.
Just letting you guys know =) maybe someone has some insider info!

I bought two boxes of the Anarchy a while back, along with a 5er of singles incase I really enjoyed them. I ended up really enjoying them, and I currently have a box marinating in the vino. Interested to see how they taste with some years on them !? The other box went to Bayamos at Christmas this past year. Needless to say, he was pumped.

Love these smokes. I am deff. interested in this years version of the cigar & signed up for the news letter. I also wrote them an actual, handwritten letter. I hope to get a box and some singles of the new Apocalypse! :love: Damn you Pete. . .

Let me guess, another limited release? :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm sure. Difference being with the Anarchy release for SI previously, you could buy about as many as you wanted. I scored a couple boxes, still have one in the cello sleeping quietly in the cabinet.

My guess is that since these also appear to be SI sticks, there will be plenty to go around....at least, initially.

Oh, I'm sure. Difference being with the Anarchy release for SI previously, you could buy about as many as you wanted. I scored a couple boxes, still have one in the cello sleeping quietly in the cabinet.

My guess is that since these also appear to be SI sticks, there will be plenty to go around....at least, initially.

Limited I don't know... All I can say is that one of the smoke inn still had 5-6 boxes of the anarchy =)
So I guess yes, its a "limited" release! :p

For $10... They are still pretty good!
Now back to limited... The TAA 2011 was indeed harder to get! Anyone wanna send me a box? :) I'll trade with a box of anarchy plus munnies!

The websites a little to "much" for me, however I think ill actually see if i cant get my hands on some. This is all assuming I remember come time. ???