• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Black Tubos

JBL11183

Lurker
I was at a B&M on thursday and they told me they were getting the Black Tubos this week, anyone else hear anything about this?

Pete's facebook account (two weeks ago) noted they'd come early November. On to the next obsession!

John

These will be the only new special release of his I will be chasing after. Hopefully I will have some funds free up to get some! Love me some Tat Blacks. :love:

I will mostly likely stop in there tomorrow and see if I can get more info...or some blacks

Yay, more Tat releases... kneepads all around!!

Oh come now John - these will be tubed - helpful for your low-varnish diet!

Tell you what - I'll do the searching, the elbow-ing in line, the overpaying, the buying a box of something else in order to buy a box of blacks, and get one for you gratis.

I'm on a quest!!

John B.

(anyone have a line on these . . . :) )

Tell you what - I'll do the searching, the elbow-ing in line, the overpaying, the buying a box of something else in order to buy a box of blacks, and get one for you gratis.

I'll hold you to that; these make great Christmas presents! :laugh:

Honestly, I will search out one or two of these to try and see if they're any good. I think these fall more into line with traditional Tats as compared to the Monster series, anyhow. And I like regular Tats. :)

-John

I'll hold you to that; these make great Christmas presents! :laugh:

Honestly, I will search out one or two of these to try and see if they're any good. I think these fall more into line with traditional Tats as compared to the Monster series, anyhow. And I like regular Tats. :)

-John

I am so on it. :p

John B.

I'm glad Pete is coming out with the Blacks again because I loved the first edition, but I could do without the fancy tubes (or jars for that matter), which I'm sure added to the cost. I wouldn't care if they came in bundles wrapped in a shoebox, just make them available.

Good lord. I have absolutely no room for any more smokes, and now the tubos come out. Gonna have to start seasoning my desktop humi again.

I have been looking forward to these as well.

Anyone know if the black tubos will be released at the same time as the red tubos?

Any of our B&M member know if they will be receiving these?

I think I saw posts back at the New Orleans convention where someone had tried them both and had some good reviews.

EDIT - I could be wrong, I usually am...

Anyone know if the black tubos will be released at the same time as the red tubos?

My local B&M is getting three boxes of each, and said they had to order them both at the same time, as a one-shot deal. :rolleyes:

That makes at least 4 "one shot deals" on the Blacks by my count, but I love 'em too much to complain.

~Boar

I'm glad Pete is coming out with the Blacks again because I loved the first edition, but I could do without the fancy tubes (or jars for that matter), which I'm sure added to the cost. I wouldn't care if they came in bundles wrapped in a shoebox, just make them available.

Couldn't agree more.

If so many people don't care about this release, or anything else that Pete Johnson and Tatuaje does, why do they open up the tread just to shit on it?

I don't care about Fuente crap (who is just as guilty of creating hype for their cigars), or the altadis or general stuff... so I don't read threads about it.