• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Cojonu 2009

PSU OpusX

A new size in this series that was just released. I was in Holts today and their shipment arrived this week. It reminds me of an Opus#2 is size with just a thinner ring gauge. Dark, oily cigar that smelled like coco. Clip it, put a flame to it, wow, what a great draw. The next few puffs put a tingle in my nose alerting me that this is going to be a strong smoke. I'm about a third of the way through it and so far this cigar is real gooooda. :p

I'm about half way thru this cigar. All I can say is, do not smoke this cigar on an empty stomach! Holy chit this thing has some power!

Looks like a trip to Holts is on the menu. I hear there are three sizes.

There are 3 sizes. 2003, 2006 and the 2009. Having smoked all 3, in my humble opinion, the 09 blows the other two away.

Wow...thanks for the heads up. Sounds like the 2009 is really impressive.

Ahhh you've reminded me I've got one of the '09 sitting in the humi I need to spark up.

There are 3 sizes. 2003, 2006 and the 2009. Having smoked all 3, in my humble opinion, the 09 blows the other two away.

I think it is actually 4 sizes, the gran cojonu is part of the family as well ;)

Rene

I think it is actually 4 sizes, the gran cojonu is part of the family as well ;)

Rene

Yes and no.

It's certainly one of the "Cojonu's", but it is not the same blend. Due to the size of the Gran Cojonu, it was made to be slightly milder because a full Cojonu blend of that size would simply be too much.

So just don't think when smoking a Gran Cojonu, that you're smoking the same thing without the bands....not quite. Fabulous cigar though.