• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Friday Special at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

Here's a little different FRIDAY SPECIAL from us. We have Tatuaje Havana VI cigars at 25% off regular prices...the bonus, if you order a full box at the FRIDAY SPECIAL price you will receive a free Tatuaje Lotus Table Lighter.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR FRIDAY SPECIAL PAGE

This week we are also running a similar deal on Tatuaje Reserva cigars. Select Tatuaje Reserva cigars are 25% off this week. If you order a full box of Tatuaje Reserva cigars for the FRIDAY SPECIAL you will receive a Tatuaje Ashtray.

The offer for the free lighter or ashtray is only good for in-stock boxes of cigars so if you are thinking about purchasing multiple boxes please contact us regarding availability.

Please do not hesitate to call or email if you have any questions regarding the special or anything else.
888-733-5225
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Thanks,
Eric

Cheap Tat's and a free lighter to boot! Angeles on the way baby!

I've got that ashtray, and it is really nice!

I may just have to pick up a matching lighter...

Wow, you people are Tatuaje ANIMALS. We're almost cleaned out. Right now we're down to one box each of the Hermosos, Nobles, and Victorias. I don't ever remember running out of a product on a Friday Special.

One last thing to run by all the guys and gals here. If you're interested in picking up a box of the Tatuaje Reserva A Uno or Tatuaje Reserva J21 for the Friday Special, we can switch the free Tatuaje Ashtray with a free Tatuaje Lotus Table Lighter. If you put an order in for a box of either the A Uno or J21 just send us an email letting us know you'd like the Lotus Table lighter in stead.

We would like to thank all the fine folks here for making this one of the best Friday Specials we have ever had.

Regards,
Eric

What the heck?! ...... is it Friday already? ..... oh damn, I gotta get out more :laugh:

Thanks for the offers Eric :thumbs:

:cool:

What the heck?! ...... is it Friday already? ..... oh damn, I gotta get out more :laugh:

Thanks for the offers Eric :thumbs:

:cool:

I heard it was like a Friday everyday in California.

We got absolutely wiped-out by all the Tatuaje lovers here. This is the first time I can remember us having to do this; I actually have to put up a different Friday Special for this week.

Eric

We got absolutely wiped-out by all the Tatuaje lovers here. This is the first time I can remember us having to do this; I actually have to put up a different Friday Special for this week.

Not surprising at all. Nice special Eric!

Wonderful specail Eric.

It never hurts to ask the board what cigars they're currently into. :whistling:

Just something to keep in mind the next time you run a special. :D

Wonderful specail Eric.

It never hurts to ask the board what cigars they're currently into. :whistling:

Just something to keep in mind the next time you run a special. :D

Tell ya what, I'm going to show everyone here a couple special we are thinking about running. I'll collect the responses and the special that gets the most votes will be the NEW Friday Special for this week. I'll post the possible specials momentarily.

Eric

Okay, I don't know what kind of trouble we're getting into here; maybe that's a good thing. So Billy and I were thinking of some cigars to put up for a Friday Special this week since our Tatuaje inventory has been decimated. I'm posting four different Friday Specials we were thinking about using for this week. If all goes according to plan (and things rarely go according to plan here at Jack Schwartz Importer ??? ) we'd like to ask the folks here at Cigar Pass to vote on which special to put on our website. The special that gets the most votes will go up on our Friday Special page.

So here are the specials we were thinking about running:

FRIDAY SPECIAL #1
SELECT ARTURO FUENTE CIGARS:

Canones $4.60/single
$92/box of 20
--available in both Natural & Maduro

Chateau Fuente $2.75/single
$55/box of 20
--available in Maduro

Corona Imperial $3.10/cigar
$77/box of 25
--available in Natural

Petite Corona $2.35/cigar
$58.50/box of 25
--available in both Natural & Maduro

Spanish Lonsdale $2.65/cigar
$66/box of 25
--available in Natural

FRIDAY SPECIAL #2
OLIVA SERIES G CAMEROON:

Belicoso $2.45/cigar
$61/box 25

Double Robusto $2.95/cigar
$73.50/box of 25

Figurado $2.80/cigar
$70/box of 25

Robusto $2.40/cigar
$60/box of 25

Toro $2.65/cigar
$66/box of 25

Toro tubo $2.85/cigar
$28.50/box of 10

Torpedo $2.50/cigar
$62.50/box of 25

FRIDAY SPECIAL #3
CAMACHO TRIPLE MADURO:

11/18 $8.50/cigar
$153/box of 18

50 x 4.5 $7.20/cigar
$129.50/box of 18

60 x 6 $8.70/cigar
$156.50/box of 18

Torpedo $8.35/cigar
$150/box of 18

FRIDAY SPECIAL #4
FONSECA CUBANO LIMITADO:

Belicoso $4.70/cigar
$112.50/box of 24

Belicoso Corto $4.35/cigar
$104/box of 24

Robusto $4.00/cigar
$96/box of 24

Toro $4.20/cigar
$100.50/box of 24

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. The toll-free number here is: 888-733-5225
Our email is: freematches@jackschwartz.com

Thank you,
Eric

Well I was about to order the A's, but it seems that they are all gone.

I think the Fuente's are the best one out of the group Eric.

So question, if its a Friday special, wouldn't you have to do the ordering on Friday? G1

So question, if its a Friday special, wouldn't you have to do the ordering on Friday? G1

Excellent point. Just like Jack Schwartz did when he first opened the doors in 1921, we still offer a special every Friday, and only Friday, here in the shop. We off the same special to all our internet customers throughout the week, but we decided to keep the Friday Special name just because we like to try to do things the way Jack Schwartz used to.
So anything you see on our Friday Special page is up for grabs whenever you're ready to pull the trigger.

GLOVE SAVE, AND A BEAUTY, ON THAT BLAST FROM THE POINT BY G1!!!

Sorry, I played hockey last night and am still a little wired from the game.

Eric

I ordered Wednesday evening, 22 hours later I receive them. Blazing fast shipping. Lighter is very nice. I went back to get the free ashtray and all Tats are out of stock. Bummer. I'll keep my eyes open to see if the special comes back around. Keep up the good work you guys.

Fastest Shipping I've ever seen! :0

UPS guy just knocked on my door. Cigars look great and the lighter is awesome. Hell, they even filled it with butane before they sent it. :love:

opus871.jpg