• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles

Rural Guy

Esquire
For those that aren't aware this is a 5 x 50 size.

I don't have any pictures but I found it to be a well built cigar with a draw just a touch on the looser side of medium which I find damn near perfect. Slightly tighter than many Padron 2000s I've had. Don't ask me to describe the taste it tasted like a cigar but a little different than other cigars. Know what I mean? The construction was damn near perfect as well. I'm thinking of picking up a box as this is the third one I've had and they've all been along those lines. I don't remember what I paid but it wasn't outlandish. I'd recommend anyone on the fence to order 3 or 5 and give them a try.

Mike

I always enjoy reading reviews of never before tried cigars. It's fun to hear what flavors crop up with no preconceptions. Any comparisons come to you in retrospect?

Don't be afraid to free associate. Please tell me about odors too - before and after lighting. Pictures aren't the interesting part for me but I'm very interested in your impressions. Thank you for your review!

Don't ask me to describe the taste it tasted like a cigar but a little different than other cigars. Know what I mean?

It's hard for me to say I didn't really find a specific taste. I know that the taste it had seemed pretty stable from start to finish. It seemed like a slightly muted Nic puro taste you know with out the bite but still a strong taste? Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool, bro. Sometimes I'm at a loss, too. If you get a chance to try the thinner gauge of the line they have more flavor. Try a Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles. It's a PC with a ring of 42. Same blend with more flavor.

Thanks I will. I typically enjoy the small/medium gauges more anyway. I'll have to order a couple.