• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje HUNTER sampler at NewHavanaCigars.com

mrpunch

Banned
Use the following link:

Tatuaje HUNTER Sampler (Six Original Brown Labels) Havana Cazadore, Unico, Noella, Tainos, Especiales, Regio, $55.00

10% off Retail and FREE SHIPPING! Just add to cart and use the One Page Checkout!

TAT-BRW-HUNTER-Sampler-2T.jpg

Sampler of the original 6 La Seleccion de Cazador (Miami Brown Label) Tatuaje Cigars, packaged and sealed with Humidipak for Humidified Shipping!

This special sampler is to introduce you to the Brown Label line, La Seleccion de Cazador, which started with these 6 vitolas. The first letter of each size spells HUNTER, Cazador in spanish, in memorial to Pete's Rottweiler.

Pictured from left to right:

Havana Cazadore (6 3/8 x 43) Cazadores - Wet packaged in foil from the factory - very strong cigar!
Unico (6 1/8 x 52) Classic Torpedo (Piramides) showcasing the Cazador blend
Noella (5 1/8 x 42) Classic Petit (Marevas) C.A. rated 92 in October of 2006
Taino (7 5/8 x 49) Double Corona (Prominentes) Save enough time for this one! C.A. rated 93 in January of 2006
Especiale (7 1/2 x 38) Classic old school Lancero (Laguito No.2) C.A. rated 90 in October of 2004
Regio (5 1/2 x 50) Robusto (Gordito) C.A. rated 90 in January of 2006

1 of each of the above vitolas for a remarkable introduction or a gift for the fan of Tatuaje.

You may want to pick up a second one for a friend, so you have someone to smoke each size with and compare notes!

www.newhavanacigars.com

Hello Mr punch and welcome to cigar pass. You seem to have an interesting company. Your website looks nice, but I only see Tatuaje and Pepin cigars listed. Can you please tell us a little more about yourself and why you list only Pepin cigars on your site?

Absolutely - Our new online store is meant to bridge the gap between your local B&M stores (we frequent ours often as well) and the larger online stores, by acting like an online humidor for cigars that we consider "The New Havana". Starting with the entire Tatuaje line - we will be adding Don Pepin, EO 601, Illusione and more in the coming months. We are shipping with Humidipaks in heavy, sealed bags in order to create a proper Humidified Shipping solution for samplers and boxes alike and we store our cigars in a beautiful, new walk-in designed for nothing other than keeping our cigars fresh before we pack them for the shipping process.

I would love feedback on the site format and also what you want to see added. We are trying to offer a more authentic buying experience by posting tons of pictures and descriptions.

One missing element to the site is on purpose: Tasting Notes. All of our palates are different than yours and there are a ton of notes to be had, so we decided to concentrate on other manufacturers information on the site. There is a place for user reviews, so everyone will be able to chime in on what their experience is with a given cigar, though!

Thanks again and I'll see you in the forums and hopefully visiting our site!

www.newhavanacigars.com

Prices seem to be pretty well in line with what's expected. Anyone who tries this out, please post some feedback on service/shipping methods.

Always good to have another solid Tatuaje dealer around :)

I like the look of your site, and I really like your response to MT above. I look foreward to you becoming part of our community.

That's a very interesting business strategy you have, and I like it! :thumbs:

I might have to pick up a Tatuaje sampler.

Dan seems like a really cool guy. I did a search for the Guapos and his site came up, a quick check at Tatuaje's Retailer Map shows him as the real deal. I have no problem ordering from him...if it wasn't for lack of funds that is :blush:

*spellin' like a 3rd grader again

I placed an order today for the Hunter sampler. Will advise on delivery and service. I have already been given the tracking # (click and ship--USPS). Looks like I will recieve these fast.
Dan, thanks in advance.

Bob

ordered the sampler and some guapos.
delivery was extremely quick. they were well packed and sealed with humidipacks.
dan has been very good to work with.
i will continue to be a customer.

I placed an order today for the Hunter sampler. Will advise on delivery and service. I have already been given the tracking # (click and ship--USPS). Looks like I will recieve these fast.
Dan, thanks in advance.

Bob
X2! Now the wait. :whistling:

I recieved my package today. Cigars are perfect condition. Vacuum packed with a mini 69% humidipak. First class service. :thumbs:

Thanks again Dan

Bob

Great service Dan, cigars arrived in perfect condition and in three days, that's the fastest i've ever recieved a package. :thumbs:

Thank you all for the feedback - it is GREATLY appreciated.

Wait 'til you see the samplers this weekend. <insert drool emoticon here>

Make sure you're on the newsletter list - they'll find out first. And I will post it to the board as well, of course.