• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Pork Chop (Pre-Release)

SPIVY

THE STIG
Tatuaje Pork Chop (Pre-Release)
Size: 46 x 4
Wrapper: Limited Edition Ligero
Drink of Choice: La Chouffe Belgian Beer & Iced Tea
Smoke Time: 45 Minutes

This is a new release from Tatuaje that is being made for a local shop in Massachusetts. It was originally thought to be a new version of the Bombazos, but it is a completely different blend. Since I will be getting a few boxes soon I decided to smoke a pre-release that was gifted to me. I spoke to the shop owner and he spoke very highly of this cigar and I have heard great things. Pete talked about this cigar as being different from the regular limited editions this year. I decided to light it up as I am watching game 7 of the Boston Celtics vs Orlando Magic series. Being a Tatuaje whore, I had very high hopes for this cigar.

Cigar Construction & Description:
The cigar had a lot of oil, was a little light for the size, and had a good amount of give when squeezed. It had a wrapped foot. The cigar had great construction with no prominent veins.

The Smoke:
The smoke started off with the signature Tatuaje spice, which kept with the smoke until I finished. A lot of smoke. Very creamy with hint of nuts. Very complex smoke, despite being small. The second third started to get spicier, with a little bit of sweetness to it. I thoroughly enjoyed the cigar even though it began to get quite hot. I have a tendency to smoke quickly, but I tried to slow it down, it got hot relatively quickly either way. Great smoke overall but I will need to light up another one once my boxes come in.

Happy Smoking

Glad to hear that the Pork Chop was better than the Celtics tonight :laugh:

Nice job Ed...how would you compare this cigar to the new release Cohete?

Glad to hear that the Pork Chop was better than the Celtics tonight :laugh:

Nice job Ed...how would you compare this cigar to the new release Cohete?

Cohete had more spice. I thoroughly enjoyed both. Cohete even has a little too much spice.

I can't believe that Pete would actually allow one of his cigars to be called a "Pork Chop". That is the dumbest cigar name I've ever heard.

If that really is the name they go with I need to get in contact with Orlando and Jorge Padron so they can start working on the Padron Spare Rib. Hickory smoke flavor with a hint of Jack Stack sauce sweetness. Box pressed with a slight curve to it.

I can't believe that Pete would actually allow one of his cigars to be called a "Pork Chop". That is the dumbest cigar name I've ever heard.

If that really is the name they go with I need to get in contact with Orlando and Jorge Padron so they can start working on the Padron Spare Rib. Hickory smoke flavor with a hint of Jack Stack sauce sweetness. Box pressed with a slight curve to it.

I think it is a nickname of Jose's from G Street Cigar. Depending on how well these sell Jose plans on making other ones.

No pics?

Jim

Edit: Sorry Ed I see that Robbie provided some pics with great presentation ;).

Jim