• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Taylor Wireless Hygrometer

gibu

Hi,

I have a Taylor 1428AA Wireless Thermometer / Hygrometer with one remote sensor. The sensor I think is model 1429 but I could be wrong there. The base unit can support up to three remote sensors so I have been looking for a couple more of them. The problem though I think may be that Taylor has perhaps discontinued this line and now has some newer model numbers like the 1458.

I was wondering what anyone might know about what other remote sensors might be compatible with the base unit I have. Has anyone mix and matched some of the other remote sensor model numbers with the older Taylor unit? Oregon Scientific looks like they have the exact same units as Taylor except in different colors. Does anyone have this brand? Does anyone know if those sensors will work with my Taylor base unit. They look identical except for the color so I'm SURE one of those would work if a person knew the exact model that corresponds to Taylors 1429 sensor.

Any help would be appreciated on this. Thanks.

try radioshack's wireless system. They have a 30 day return policy.