• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Te-Amo Cigars

Te-Amo Cigars

• Love 'em

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate 'em

• Undecided

• Total voters

ryan7107

Seems like everyone either loves them or hates them. Howabout you guys?

lucasbuck said:
Never had one and that's the way I like it :D
Ditto...although I might have gotten one when I went to CA's great smoke out in DC...can't remember though ???

I'm not particularly good at distinguishing flavors, but let me try. Very earthy, grassy with hints of mud and bark.

Not something I enjoyed, but to each his own.

When I first started this habit of mine I smoked alot of them cause the local shop had plenty of them.......... Now I know why!!!!

Have not smoked one for atleast three years and don't plan to smoke one anytime soon....

Te-Amo cigars are packed full of flavor.(cow pie with a hint of aged whizz on the finish) :0

Dry Mexican GARBAGE.

So far I'm in the majority, ZERO love 'em and SIX hate 'em :D

Mexican tobacco is my least favorite in the world.

Gimmie a Munniemaker or a Summerdale instead of a Te-Amo ANYDAY of the week.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
As a Mexican, I think everyone who is putting down cigars simply because they come from my family's motherland should be ashamed of yourselves. Further, people like YOU should really learn to........Naw I'm bull****tin'. True we may have ****ty cigars, but at least we have the donkey show :D
Viva Te-Amo

Robert

No, I dont think it's the country they come from. America has very little production of it's own, so almost everything we smoke is imported from somewhere. Theres no reason Mexico couldn't cultivate a great tabacco tradition as has been done elswhere. Does anyone love the dominican republic for any reason other then the great smokes they have learned how to turn out there? I had no love for Nicuragua until I started smoking there cigars. If anything I had a negative attitude towords Nic. with there sandinista history and all. No, I hate Te Amo but would be more then happy to smoke them no matter where they were from if only I liked them.

Every where else started from somewhere. Theres no reason why Mexico couldn't build up a great tradition. The longer they squander it though and turn out inferior sticks the longer it will take to turn things around and rebuild a good name. I have a feeling the rebels in the southern most areas are probably blocking any real development of the best tobacco growing regions they have available. No real evidence of any kind on my part, just a hunch.

Never had one, but from the looks of the poll, odds are not too good.

Haven't smoked one in probably 5 years and hopefully won't have to in the next ten. I too like the other don't enjoy the flavors of mud, hay and whatever is laying around in the barn...... :D :thumbs: :p

Some people must like them or they wouldn't sell any :D
I don't like them at all
I have a few if anyone wants to try one
send a PM and I'll give them away :)

Bill

Yeah, count me in with the majority on this one. Hate 'em!
Bryan :thumbs:

Never had a Te-Amo, probably never will, after reading these posts.

Jim

when I was a newbie (not so long ago) I read the CA ratings and took note of those with high ratings and put them on my to-buy list. These were some on that list and I bought a whole box of them. ???

I did like them at first, I wouldn't say "love" them though. I haven't had one in quite a while now. I send them to my FIL, since he likes mild cigars. I have 'bout half a box left and will probably smoke them from time to time. They are a very mild yard 'gar.

So...I guess I'd have to vote love them, since I don't hate them and I'm not un-decided. That may change since I've smoked so many other premium and ISOMs now.

Hey Mark!! There's one in every crowd, the only "YES" vote so far :0

Don't be a stranger around these parts :p I know you're too busy posting 40 times a day at CW :D but we're a great group too ;)

hehe, thanks CC. I do keep an eye out here, but rarely post. Amazing as it is, I read alot more than I post! I just try to keep the drivel where it belongs :D

Te-Amo was hindered for a long time from the extremely high tobacco import tarrif. Now that it has been lowered substantially, the company can sart to make new lines of cigars. Unforunately it is hard for them to shake the rep they have already. BTW, there is a lot of Mexican tobacco blended into other cigars.

Emo