• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tell your story...Ghost, Spirits, UFP encounters

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
Well I participated in a similar post in CA and after reading a little from Rod, et al I thought it would be interesteing to start the thread here.

Ill start off:
First UFO's....As an amatuer astronomer I believe that life probably exist out there but most likely in basic bacteria form. I have seen UFO's through the telescope...They are called Unidentified Fuzzy Objects:D

Ghost and Spirits: The night of my uncles (18 yrs old) death from a car accident, my grandmother dreamed that he and her husband (died previously) were carrying my uncles casket saying "it will be ok". She was told of his death hours later.

As for me, I live on a property that was an early 1800's indian village and cemetary. I have seen strange things here at night in the house including hovering human images, flying Blue herons and green herons that fly behind the closet door at night and a song bird that droped from the ceiling and roses again diseapearing.

Nothing for a few years but started up again last week...Looked like a giant spider or kinda like an image of a chemistry molecule model the floated around the room then diseapeared. I tsalked to a tribal historian and since I am part Indian he said I have the gift of seeing them.

Not sure what is going on. As a biologist I have to look to a more realistic scientific explaination first but the bible plainly describes the existance of spirits.

I have always said that seeing a covered wagon in the fog will be the last straw...:D