• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tennessee herf

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
Reaction score
Tennessee Herf

The Herf has been postponed due to the ice storm that's hitting Nashville. We're still gonna herf at Woody's Smokes and Brews, but we're going to have to figure out another date.

Woody's Smokes and Brews
1935 Mallory Lane
Franklin, TN 37067

I'll get up with cletus and tdog. We live a couple miles apart. We could load up and travel. Nashville has a few cigar friendly establishments.

Alright, Ive been hoping we would do one of these soon

Im more then ready for this and I could bring 1 or 2 friends also if need be, I Live in Memphis, but could travel as far as nashville on the weekends (im a student) I couldnt make it to the Knoxville area though. So whatever you guys want I would be happy with it.

Oh yeah, I'm game. Knoxville may be a little too far. Nashville might be better. Would that be okay Eric?

Nashville is more central...Hell it's in the middle of middle Tennessee. :p

I know there is a cigar shop in my home town of Murfreesboro (30 miles south of Nashville) that is more of a cigar bar, serving all sorts of imported beer and stuff. Great place to relax on couches and smoke.

Nashville sounds like it's gonna be better for everybody. Let's start nailing down a date. Sarge, did you say you knew of a place there?

If it is Nashville that is only 5 hours by car and I would be in also.

I sent Eric a PM on the place I know in Nashville. I can get info on a couple other places in downtown Nashville.

The place in Murfeesboro that etenpenny mentioned might be a possibility.

How about the last Saturday in Feburary or the first one in March?

I PMed Inthacup who lives in Nashville...Maybe he has a suggestion or two. :thumbs:

You guys just get together on a date and I will ask off at work, so it doesn't matter to me at all. :thumbs:

etenpenny said:
I know there is a cigar shop in my home town of Murfreesboro (30 miles south of Nashville) that is more of a cigar bar, serving all sorts of imported beer and stuff. Great place to relax on couches and smoke.
[snapback]264886[/snapback]​

cigarsarge said:
[snapback]265872[/snapback]​

What the hell is there?!?!? :laugh:

cigarsarge said:
I sent Eric a PM on the place I know in Nashville. I can get info on a couple other places in downtown Nashville.

How about the last Saturday in Feburary or the first one in March?
[snapback]265872[/snapback]​

What do you know about that place in Nashville sarge?

I'll get my Feb. work schedule sometime around the 15th this month, and I'll be able to see if I can make the last Saturday in February. Too bad hospitals don't close on the weekends :p