• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Testaverde

Was a huge traffic jam in Charlotte this afternoon around Bank of America Stadium, big construction crew.

I understand they were building wheelchair ramps to get Vinnie in and out of the stadium! ;)

He's like the energizer bunny--just keeps going an going. Keyword in the second sentence is " desperate". Appears to be a nice guy with his best FB way behind him.

I guess he'll end up playing for every team in the NFL before he dies. :laugh:

OK, show of hands: Who picked him up for their fantasy team this week?...anybody?...Bueller?

He's starting for the Panthers this weekend! I hope, for his family's sake, he doesn't get killed.

He's started more games, for the various teams for which he's played, than The Carolina Panthers have played in their entire existence.

If Testaverde doesn't work out. maybe they will bring George Blanda out of retirement so he can take back the interception record from Brett Favre. :laugh:

Gotta admit though, he did play a pretty smart and mistake free game today....something that couldn't be said for Tim Rattay and the Cardinals.

If Vinny doesn't work out, maybe they can try to dig up another relic by way of Jeff George.

Carolina has a bye week next, so Coach Fox says it's an "open tryout" between Vinnie and Carr to see who starts next!

Amazing!